Boubacar Kamara

Delphinho123

21 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Just like today Dendoncker will also have his uses in certain games especially aerially as he helped defend the corners and set pieces today.

If we can sign another decent passer the central midfield options will be o.k I think but we obviously need to move a couple out.

Will likely be straight swap on Thursday as Dendoncker is Cup tied. 

• Like 1

On 07/11/2022 at 15:56, Dante_Lockhart said:

Bouba / Sanson pivot on Thursday plz

Interesting, both French, so good communication.....could be good.

but I think, Nakamba, might get the run out, alongside Kamara.

Edited by TRO

2 hours ago, TRO said:

I think they played together in the double pivot at Marseille. In fact they did play 5572 minutes together at Marseille. 

Edited by MWARLEY2
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, TRO said:

Not sure Kamara is quite ready to start yet. More likely he will get some minutes off the bench on Thursday and then start against Brighton. 

13 minutes ago, rbcuk said:

Nope didn’t make it, which is good for us gives him time to get fully fit in this break

B030C956-056A-4170-864A-B8BAAF6F0E98.jpeg

Only players we’ll have at WC are Martinez, Cash, Bednarek and Dendoncker. Outside chance of Mings.

• Like 1

I’m glad both Boubs and Digne aren’t going. Let them get high on Emery’s coaching and be fully fit and ready for Liverpool on Boxing Day. This also gives them something to prove for future squads. Good news for Villa, even if it’s a shame for them. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, It's Your Round said:

I’m glad both Boubs and Digne aren’t going. Let them get high on Emery’s coaching and be fully fit and ready for Liverpool on Boxing Day. This also gives them something to prove for future squads. Good news for Villa, even if it’s a shame for them. 

Yes it’s a shame for him but he’s only just got back from injury and the French are not exactly short on top midfields. Would be harsh on somebody else if he had been called up.  

Does anybody know if the players get time off during the break and for how long? We could really benefit from having a nearly full squad training throughout the World Cup. 

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

2 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Yes it’s a shame for him but he’s only just got back from injury and the French are not exactly short on top midfields. Would be harsh on somebody else if he had been called up.  

Does anybody know if the players get time off during the break and for how long? We could really benefit from having a nearly full squad training throughout the World Cup. 

Nothing's been mentioned anywhere, but going by the oracle that is Football Manager (with my assistant manager in charge of training), during the World Cup my team had a 3-4 week break followed by a mini pre-season with a few friendlies thrown in, I'd imagine we'll get the same in reality too as FM is normally quite close to reality. Apart from winning the Champions League with Oxford United in 2027.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Going on a warm weather training camp to Dubai apparently. They will need to play some friendlies though to keep the match fitness.

• Like 1

Â