Dirty Leeds Pre Match Thread

rjw63

1 hour ago, CarryOnVilla said:

We are over due to give a team a major walloping, I hope Leeds are that team 

I’d settle for a narrow victory tonight if it meant giving the Saudis a walloping on Sunday.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

These mutha****s have beaten us twice in a row at Villa Park. Tonight is our time to shine and show what we’ve transformed into under Gerrard. The crowd will be up for it (hopefully) and we’ll get into Leeds from the off. I can see us winning, and I can see goals being scored. I pray we see a full 90 minute performance, if we do we could blow them away.

So with that said you watch it be 0-1 to the bucket f****rs. 

• Haha 1

My two concerns tonight are that theyve had a few weeks off to recharge and we’ll be the first to come up against their 100mph murderball approach; we need to be savvy and match that for starters. Second, they are most dangerous out wide, so there’s potential they get some joy as the narrow formation and close distances the players play in under Gerrard will afford them that room to exploit. Im thinking that first half against City.

However, Leeds arent Man City and we have Phil Coutinho.

4-2 Villa

5 hours ago, PieFacE said:

I have a terrible feeling about that this game is going to be one of those games which we completely throw away through individual mistakes. 

Though, I guess I kinda feel this way every game :D 

Well, it does kind of happen in a lot of our games.