Dirty Leeds Pre Match Thread

rjw63

Couldn't really have an easier fixture. An injury hit Leeds who have been poor for most of the season

About time we put in a decent performance instead of jizzin ourselves that it will come in the future.

3-0 shouldn't be beyond us.

I hope we buck the trend of dour sideways stuff once we go a goal up.

Edited by hippo
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Johnnyp said:

Chrisene is gonna be a star. He’ll be going nowhere near a loan. Expect him to be fast tracked quick. 

Will be interesting to see on Sunday if he makes the bench. It would be a big call to leave on of the senior players out of the squad to put Chrisene on

5 hours ago, TRO said:

just caught the blessed thing, even with 3 jabs.....so gotta miss this game.

I'm gutted.

Under the lights, the atmosphere should be electric.

Hope we get the result and your symptoms are mild

7 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

We havent scored more than twice under Gerrard yet. Today would be perfect 🙏 

He did say after one of his early games there was no need to push on once you have the lead.

I disagree , consider the fans freezin there gonads off and paying good money to watch. We have the players let's see them perform - we pay them enough.

Just now, hippo said:

He did say after one of his early games there was no need to push on once you have the lead.

I disagree , consider the fans freezin there gonads off and paying good money to watch. We have the players let's see them perform - we pay them enough.

It was one of my favourite things about Smith. He always wanted to score more. Even when we had 7 against Liverpool, or 3 against Palace with 10 men.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Can't believe what i'm reading. I hope to god we win 6-0 but i just want a win. When have villa ever done easy?!

We haven't played well for a while though. Need a performance tonight. I think that is what everyone is demanding.

Just now, PieFacE said:

Yeah, usually a sign that we lose. I don't like it. 

Leeds are always a difficult opponent for us. They have played us off the park the last few times they’ve been to B6. Attitude of the players is paramount tonight because I think they’ll be up for it, their away fans are decent so im expecting a tough game. No way a foregone conclusion.

Just now, Keyblade said:

It was one of my favourite things about Smith. He always wanted to score more. Even when we had 7 against Liverpool, or 3 against Palace with 10 men.

It's a balance of course. 

But should we get an early goal tonight. I hope we put a show on for the fans. We have an expensive set of players on very high wages. 

An hour of running the clock down won't cut it for me.