• Ings
    • Watkins
    • Hause (Konsa 45)
    • Coutinho (Sanson 68)
    • Chukwuemeka (Ings 76)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 18/01/22 at 23:59

We're a soft touch. Really need a bit more steel in midfield and start with more intensity.

Great second half, massive turn around from Ramsey who was so poor in the first.

Digne, Mings, Sanson all good (apart from that backpass) and a great cameo from Coutinho but Buendia the best on the pitch by far.

Oh, and please stop playing Watkins and Ings. I don't remember Ings doing much (did he get a touch?), so he has to give way.

Was hungry and desperate for the win today. Disappointed with how we started the game (we need to put an end to that, way too tentative and passive in first halves) but with the way the game was going, we did so well to pull it back.

Buendia was superb, Ramsey is looking like the real deal and Coutinho… what a debut! The 3 stand out players on the pitch.

Btw, the game changed once we took a CF off (Ings)… a coincidence? I think not.

Please, no more…

Anyway, we can look forwards with optimism and positivity. This side has plenty of spirit and character. Need to rack up the wins and start climbing that table now.

• Like 2

Threw away 3 points today, should have wo that game if it weren't for stupid errors!

Martinez, what a time to make your first mistake this season (was never a free kick in the first place though)

Both their goals were gifts when we have to beat 15 people to score a goal, can't do that.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, kevpants said:

Ings up top. Buendia and Coutinho as the narrow wing forwards. Imagine the balls they slip in for him. Ings is a deadly finisher. He's sharpness personified. Watkins just runs around alot.

I'd be curious to see that as well to be fair. I imagine both Watkins and Ings would benefit being the lone striker with Coutinho/Buendia around them. 

Great fight back. Buendia is growing in confidence and Ramsey who had an indifferent first half, showed he had the minerals to keep going in the second half. 

I felt sorry for Sanson as he had a decent game until that pass. Digne is a massive upgrade on Targett too. 

I’ve never been convinced about Cash and Watkins and I’m still not. As for Ings, he just doesn’t fit how we want to play. Personally, I’d be thinking about giving Archer a run of games up front now. 

• Like 3

Rubbish for 30 mins, we've got to stop giving away such soft goals. We arent ruthless enough. Second half was fantastic. 

My biggest concern today is Watkins - what on earth has happened to him? Couldn't control the ball, constantly gave it away when he had it and offered next to nothing. Needs a spell on the bench with that new Brazilian bloke and Buendia behind Ings

• Like 1

Literally gifted them a 2 goal head start. Dignes pass to sansom created the 2nd goal. Sansom did what he could but mings should have just stepped forwards, it was a 60/40 ball and he backed off it until it was in the net. Step to the ball you either get the ball or it's a free kick and he was favourite to get to the ball.

Ramsey I said give 10 minutes to see where his game was after a first half shocker. Did 2 good things in the first 5 minutes so was happy he was kept on, was back to Ramsey of the last few game.

Everyone bar the 2 Alf Garnett word mistakes played well. Including the 3 subs.

Shame my man utd mate wasn't here, he messaged me after the 1st goal. I ignored it but will send him a message now !!

Emi b was probably our best player today as he was ok 1st half and very good 2nd where as Ramsey was poor 1st but very good 2nd.

Next game ings gets the last 25, Watkins from the start. Ings can read the through balls and make the runs which watkins struggles with.

We need the dcm signing to be next week if it can be done by then as our midfield all want to push forwards.

• Like 2

Funny how mistakes by two of our better players on the day led to their goals. Encouraging that we were the better side for 60 mins. Great turn around second half.

Buendia the stand out player . Terrific today. Let's hope he continues in the same vein from here on in. 

Thought Mings showed true leadership qualities and Ramsey and Luiz improved a lot second half. 

We would be half decent if we had a good striker.

Edited by Niall

Buendia MOTM, Sanson excellent. Cash, Mings and Ramsey(until the goal) poor. Especially Ming's who is too slow moving the ball. Digne decent debut and Coutinho looked perfect for a partnership with Emi. All in all a poor performance that we managed to pull back with 15min to go. 

• Confused 2

Â