• Ings
    • Watkins
    • Hause (Konsa 45)
    • Coutinho (Sanson 68)
    • Chukwuemeka (Ings 76)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 18/01/22 at 23:59

Just now, kevpants said:

I'm content rather than happy.

Let's not let the comeback detract from the fact that was a 2/10 perfromance from Watkins. He can't keep starting.

100% on at least 3 occasions he looked at Ings in space and didn’t pass. Not to mention the half arsed attitude.

• Like 1

Gerrard is not going to put up with this sloppy giving away of goals. Time to shape up or ship out for a few. Excellent point from a self inflicted position. If you had any doubts about no.23 then they should be gone now.

Team showed great character there, so many positives in that 2nd half, Ramsey came onto a game , Martinez didn’t let mistake effect him , Buendia outstanding, Coutinho what a debut , please stop gifting teams goals and we are a right good team.   

• Like 3

I really hope people don't get on Sanson's back, barring the mistake he was having a good game.

Buendia was majestic. He ran the game and if we had a better striker they'd be bagging 25 goals a season off of his passes. 

Great comeback, we didn't deserve to lose Monday and we didn't tonight. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886fjf1ettngiyig46kt5

Better than a kick in the nads. Much better second half, absolute shite for most of the first. We didn’t lose! Coutinho looking good 👍🏻

What a random choice of gif! Is that Desmond Tutu!? 😂 

Ramsey motm he looked jaded first half but really came alive second half which is impressive. We need to be more ruthless and consistent, the makings of a good side are there and hopefully coutinho can bring that extra bit of quality. Buendia is improving and growing on me. Samson looks tidy and gets no blame from me neither does Martinez. Cash needs to work on his crossing he can do it. Digne looks good should be money well spent. The Watkins and Ings dilemma needs to be sorted out ASAP I think this is holding us back on reflection. Overall Nobody was terrible but I think we should be winning games like this if we want to claim to be a good side. 

4 minutes ago, thunderball said:

Wow, a rare draw. Very good game after 25 minutes. Shame about the mistakes, they spoiled the script but excited by all this. Replace Luiz, cease the Ing/Watkins experiment and sort out the striker position and we are looking good.

Luiz was fantastic again what are you talking about? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Sometimes I wonder if I understand football at all. Apart from two mistakes I thought there were a lot of positives from the performance before the comeback goals but the match thread said otherwise. 
Ramsey was sub-par, The forward two invisible unless they were tripping over their own feet or needlessly giving up possession. Dougie gave the ball away a lot early on. 
Everyone else was pretty solid though. 
Burndia motm for me. Good cameos from Chuk and Coutinho too. 
Think we deserved a win but I’ll take the draw.  

• Thanks 1

Â