• Ings
    • Watkins
    • Hause (Konsa 45)
    • Coutinho (Sanson 68)
    • Chukwuemeka (Ings 76)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 18/01/22 at 23:59

3 minutes ago, macandally said:

A warning on here for calling out others negativity, we made mistakes but we we’re never out of that game.

Reminder to self, stay out of the depressive pit that is the match thread!

Been there.  a couple years ago, I helped myself by liking every positive post.  Whether I agreed with the content or not.  It helped my mood.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Buendia probably played the best of any Villa player in any match this season. 

Ramsey was spectacular second half and Phil's appearance really transformed the energy and dynamics of the team. 

Special shout out to both Carney and Hause for coming on and doing their jobs really well. 

Gifted two awful goals to them - one of the worst Utd teams on paper I've ever seen. 

Hopefully this can kick start the rest of the season for us. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, kidlewis said:

£4 acca, cashed out at £117 as had United to win, a minute before Ramsay scored. 

2-2 draw, Ramsay hits genuine PL quality and a starter for us now. And I get £132. 

May have a w*nk in a minute 

That calls for a big one surely, enjoy your evening.

• Thanks 1

Hard to really blame Gerrard for Martinez's utterly comedy own goal, that basically knocked our confidence and game plan so badly.

Sanson's stupid pass you can coach out of him.

I still think our biggest issue is our lack of attacking threat, Coutinho and dropping Ings might help that.

• Like 2

I love it when I moan all game and then look like a word removed. 

First half was a mess but as is the norm with us under Gerrard, the second half was an improvement. Buendia absolutely ran the show, he's just getting better and better as the games go on. MOTM by far. 

In the cup game I moaned about the subs but today they were spot on. Coutinho was obvious but bringing Chuk on helped massively as well, great cameo from him.

That's a huge point though, for us to come back from 2 down against United of all the teams considering our record is bloody good. If that doesn't give them all a huge psychological boost then god knows what will. 

• Like 2

Just now, It's Your Round said:

Benjamin Zephaniah introduced him to Villa at reggae night in Amsterdam. 

That is 100% a party i’d sell my kidney to go to.

• Haha 2

Didn't see that coming if I'm to be honest. We showed great fight and great heart in a dominant second- half display. Best players for me, Ramsey was everything you want from a midfielder after the break,.Buendia was just guile personified. Sanson played well, shame about the mistake. I thought Mings was immense in that second- half, it was his sheer determination that got us that second goal. 

On the downside, I thought Cash was woeful, and not for the first time.

Shout out to Chuck, too. Showed some neat touches. 

Edited by sheepyvillian
  • Like 1

Â