Yves Bissouma

Corleone

I believe we're very interested, but outside our budget this window.

Top player who would improve us, however there is definitely similar if not better talent to be had around Europe for considerably less than a potential 50m.

FWIW he's not a dm either, he's a box to box no.8 who's much better at the defensive side of the game.

• Like 1

It’s a very very very passionate yes.

I’d happily put my neck on the line and say that £50 million for Bissouma would be the best signing we’ve made since promotion. Game changer.

51 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Those graphics make it seem like Sanson is actually the answer to our problems 🤔

Am I reading it wrong?

He's played only 226 minutes this season in the PL. The averages tend to be more extreme at such small sample sizes.

If you include his stats for us last season he has 3.1 interceptions per 90 and 2.2 tackles per 90. And even then, it's not a lot of minutes.

Filtering at 180 minutes is such a weirdly arbitrary point anyway.

Edited by Laughable Chimp
  • Like 2

57 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Those graphics make it seem like Sanson is actually the answer to our problems 🤔

Am I reading it wrong?

Sanson is our messiah and Bissouma is no more effective than Hause. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I don’t want him. I just have this feeling he’s a bad egg. 

I think he is ridiculously overrated even if not a bad egg. The way he is being built up on here he is a mix of Xavi Iniesta and Busquets 🙄

For me 15 million is the max I would pay and thats overpriced

Edited by Zatman
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Zatman said:

I think he is ridiculously overrated even if not a bad egg. The way he is being built up on here he is a mix of Xavi Iniesta and Busquets 🙄

I think he’s a good player but I think he gets more plaudits because his style of defence is more eye catching than many other midfielders in his position.

He’s a hard tackling, all action type of midfielder, not the type who positions himself to block passing channels or ushers players away from dangerous areas etc. He’s got license at Brighton to be aggressive and take on attacking players directly.

I think that makes him a bit of a fan favourite for people watching. 

3 hours ago, Zatman said:

Hey Mr Levy! Didn’t know you visited these boards!

• Haha 1

Â