Yves Bissouma

Corleone

20 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

Don't think Modric got too many goals and assists for Spurs - sometimes you have to look a bit deeper and actually analyse performances and overall contribution.

of course stats dont mean everything though Modric is a terrible example, his stats were very good. Not to mention he is one of the best midfielders of the last 20 years while Bissouma is a guy overrated on a football forum

3 minutes ago, Zatman said:

of course stats dont mean everything though Modric is a terrible example, his stats were very good. Not to mention he is one of the best midfielders of the last 20 years while Bissouma is a guy overrated on a football forum

What do you make of Bissoumas defensive stats? Why are they so good? 

Although I think Bissouma is brilliant he is less an DCM/6 than Bentancur is. 

Bissouma is just a CM who tackles alot and then dribbles out with it. I'm not convinced he would be up to the task of being that sitting midfielder who reads the play and knows where to be. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

What makes us think he would want to come to us. I heard he wants a top 4 side.

He seemed quite interested on social media at Arsenal interest previous window. Probably no interest in being far from Lahndin

2 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

He seemed quite interested on social media at Arsenal interest previous window. Probably no interest in being far from Lahndin

Well that’s ok, Birmingham isn’t that from from London compared to where you are.  I nominate you to be our spokesperson.

4 hours ago, KAZZAM said:

Although I think Bissouma is brilliant he is less an DCM/6 than Bentancur is. 

Bissouma is just a CM who tackles alot and then dribbles out with it. I'm not convinced he would be up to the task of being that sitting midfielder who reads the play and knows where to be. 

With a back 3 behind him too which makes a big difference.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I don’t want him. I just have this feeling he’s a bad egg. 

But we could poach him from Brighton, our competition.  If we scrambled our best negotiators we can get it done before the deadline but I bet they would be fried mentally getting it done in time.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, nick76 said:

But we could poach him from Brighton, our competition.  If we scrambled our best negotiators we can get it done before the deadline but I bet they would be fried mentally getting it done in time.

You must be yoking. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, nick76 said:

DC107DCF-7C83-41F6-BEDC-9E475F77BE10.jpeg

• Like 4

Â