Yves Bissouma

Corleone

44 minutes ago, Mazrim said:

Do Liverpool need him? Would he get in their team? Not so sure.

And if they need him, why not bid now? 

Because they can get him for much cheaper in summer. They need another destroyer in midfield and he is perfect for that and that level. 

Instead of the big money it would cost to bring Bissouma I think we can save a huge chunk and get a potentially better player in his 21 year old international team mate Mohamed Camara. He is strong quick and has decent passing. 

I think he’ll become one of the best DM’s in Europe. Plenty of potential.

1 minute ago, Sulberto21 said:

Instead of the big money it would cost to bring Bissouma I think we can save a huge chunk and get a potentially better player in his 21 year old international team mate Mohamed Camara. He is strong quick and has decent passing. 

with all this pissing around trying to sign a DM we would have been better off signing one with potential last summer. It's too late now. It's win or bust this summer

I’d never heard of the bloke a couple of weeks ago, don’t know how to pronounce his name, never seen him kick a ball, wouldn’t recognise him if he knocked our front door. I’ll forget him quicker than the time it takes to read, “Birmingham City the Glory Years.”

Correction, I meant the Juventus bloke. I’ll probably mean Bissouma by tomorrow night. 

Edited by DaveAV1

1 hour ago, Sulberto21 said:

Oh good, another DM with the name Kamara/Camara

3 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Something tells me we'll be in for Ward Prowse in the Summer. Just need to meet his buy out clause, the agents put in.

I think that ship has sailed. Not too fussed on him if I’m honest. I think he’d improve us right now but we could do better than JWP.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sulberto21 said:

Watching AFCON I was also impressed with Sangare of Ivory Coast. At PSV and pretty sure he's highly rated and gettable.

There's loads out there. Won't all be the new Kante but some of them will come in and do a better job than Nakamba who played well in early games of Gerrard so just have to scout one properly.

Â