Yves Bissouma

Corleone

56 minutes ago, Joshie2000 said:

It's not the police that's the problem, it will be the CPS, if they don't give them a nailed on case it will be thrown out. 

I know this from experience, in December 2019 my 19 year old son took his own life after receiving threatening and abusive messages, the police found them all and arrested the 2 little barstools, and said that they can see them not being prosecuted as the content was vile, the CPS refused to prosecute saying it was not in the public interest. 

This is the same CPS that prosecuted that bloke a few months ago for sending a nasty email to the deputy Labour leader. 

Both case where for the same charge, sending malicious content. 

I'm not a big police supporter but there hands are tied but the CPS. We live in a weak country when it comes to punishing people. 

UTV HEITS

**** hell, mate. My heart breaks for you. My love and best wishes to you and yours 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

I think he's a really good player. In fact, Brighton are very good in the transfer market. Bissouma, Trossard, Webster, Lamptey, Cucurella, Moder - These are all really good players. Dah Ashworth doing a splendid job.

This is why I don't rate Potter as much as the media do. He's got some great players in there, so should be doing well, although most games he has drawn.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

What an odd theory

Disagree. I think he’s massively overrated and spending circa 50m on someone else who imo isn’t any better than Dougie is not a good deal. Also specifically his experience playing with a 5 at the back vs 4 at the back is a bit concerning. 

if it happens, I’d 100% support him(depending on the possible cases)…. But I think that it would end up being a very bad deal for us (not even mentioning his wages & his interest levels as we’re not a scum 6 side. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Joshie2000 said:

It's not the police that's the problem, it will be the CPS, if they don't give them a nailed on case it will be thrown out. 

I know this from experience, in December 2019 my 19 year old son took his own life after receiving threatening and abusive messages, the police found them all and arrested the 2 little barstools, and said that they can see them not being prosecuted as the content was vile, the CPS refused to prosecute saying it was not in the public interest. 

This is the same CPS that prosecuted that bloke a few months ago for sending a nasty email to the deputy Labour leader. 

Both case where for the same charge, sending malicious content. 

I'm not a big police supporter but there hands are tied but the CPS. We live in a weak country when it comes to punishing people. 

UTV HEITS

Sorry for your loss.

12 minutes ago, Villaphan04 said:

Disagree. I think he’s massively overrated and spending circa 50m on someone else who imo isn’t any better than Dougie is not a good deal. Also specifically his experience playing with a 5 at the back vs 4 at the back is a bit concerning. 

if it happens, I’d 100% support him(depending on the possible cases)…. But I think that it would end up being a very bad deal for us (not even mentioning his wages & his interest levels as we’re not a scum 6 side. 

Also paying 50 million for a centre midfielder with 2 goals and an assist in 3 and a half seasons is pretty poor. I want a lot more for that money than a guy who just breaks up play

Defensive minded midfielders like Soucek, Rice, Luiz, Fred for an example are putting up better numbers

Hopefully we’ll make another approach.

The Bentancur deal seems more unlikely now that Spurs are apparently in the mix and Juve’s asking price has suddenly jumped from £16m to £30m.

Bissouma is less of a risk, having already proved his Premier League pedigree.

Edited by Supervillan78

2 minutes ago, Supervillan78 said:

Hopefully we’ll make another approach.

The Bentencur deal seems more unlikely now that Spurs are apparently in the mix and Juve’s asking price has suddenly jumped from £16m to £30m.

Bissouma is less of a risk, having already proved his Premier League pedigree.

Where have you seen that, that the asking price has jumped from £16m to £30m? I am not doubting what you have said, I am just curious 

23 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Where have you seen that, that the asking price has jumped from £16m to £30m? I am not doubting what you have said, I am just curious 

I think they are mixing it up.

Essentially it was 20 mill Euro ( Circa 16 mill ? ) and now up to 30 mill Euro ( circa 25 mill ) - with add ons etc.

People are just getting their wires crossed.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

19 hours ago, Zatman said:

Also paying 50 million for a centre midfielder with 2 goals and an assist in 3 and a half seasons is pretty poor. I want a lot more for that money than a guy who just breaks up play

Defensive minded midfielders like Soucek, Rice, Luiz, Fred for an example are putting up better numbers

I wouldn’t care if we signed him on a 5 year contract and he didn’t score or assist a single goal. That’s not what we want him for. He’s also playing for Brighton 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Â