Yves Bissouma

Corleone

11 minutes ago, IrishVilla10 said:

I wouldn’t care if we signed him on a 5 year contract and he didn’t score or assist a single goal. That’s not what we want him for. He’s also playing for Brighton 

Completely agree, let our creative players do that side.  Get this guy in.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

As much as I’d love this player playing for us, I just don’t want us to spend the £40-50m for him. Particularly to Brighton 

I would be helping transferring the money from our club if that means we get him.

19 hours ago, Zatman said:

Also paying 50 million for a centre midfielder with 2 goals and an assist in 3 and a half seasons is pretty poor. I want a lot more for that money than a guy who just breaks up play

Defensive minded midfielders like Soucek, Rice, Luiz, Fred for an example are putting up better numbers

Are you actually being serious? Probably wouldn't want Busquets either then. Don't mean to come across descending but it's very annoying when people look purely at goals and assists (especially for a DM ffs).

9 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

Are you actually being serious? Probably wouldn't want Busquets either then. Don't mean to come across descending but it's very annoying when people look purely at goals and assists (especially for a DM ffs).

Forget about Fernandinho and Ndidi too 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

He is NOT a defensive midfielder though. He plays every game centre midfield for Brighton 

He is a slightly better Reo Coker with more defence behind him

Edited by Zatman

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

He is NOT a defensive midfielder though. He plays every game centre midfield for Brighton 

Don't think Modric got too many goals and assists for Spurs - sometimes you have to look a bit deeper and actually analyse performances and overall contribution.

4 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Ok, what exactly is the difference between a defensive midfielder and a central midfielder?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, IrishVilla10 said:

Someone needs to tell him to stop being so good defensively then. 

A1F8F9E1-370F-484B-8154-E80C10D58D96.jpeg

Also note the areas he's making those pressures and tackles. They're relatively more in the defensive 3rd than in anywhere else. A similar story if you look at his touches as well.

1 minute ago, messi11 said:

But he's not a 6🤐

Play Cash as our DM!

According to some posters he isn't good enough to be our RB anyway

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Â