Yves Bissouma

Corleone

Is there any new news on the investigation?.  I’ve googled but nothing new.  I appreciate he’s been out of the country but the man in his 40’s involved I can’t find anything.  It’s getting close to 4 months ago without any charges, is that normal.  It’s an incident in a club on a night so why does it take so long? Interview the witnesses, look at video footage, back and forth with the investigation conversations but what am I missing?

Edited by nick76

13 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Is there any new news on the investigation?.  I’ve googled but nothing new.  I appreciate he’s been out of the country but the man in his 40’s involved I can’t find anything.  It’s getting close to 4 months ago without any charges, is that normal.  It’s an incident in a club on a night so why does it take so long? Interview the witnesses, look at video footage, back and forth with the investigation conversations but what am I missing?

The police in the UK being ridiculously understaffed and under-resourced after cuts upon cuts?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, sparrow1988 said:

The police in the UK being ridiculously understaffed and under-resourced after cuts upon cuts?

I appreciate all that but four months after a single confined incident and all the parties are known, I’m not sure it fits the time length.

6 hours ago, Villaphan04 said:

Selling Luiz and replacing him with this fella isn’t a good bit of business. This guy won’t cut it here especially factoring in the financial outlay required to purchase.

Players like Schneiderlein, Wanyama looked world beaters and then stepped up a level with a big move and looked out of there depth. We dont play 5 defenders like Brighton which allows him freedom to chase the ball plus Brighton is a system based team why I wouldnt really want any of there players

FWIW I have similar opinions on Kalvin Phillips when he gets his move

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

Players like Schneiderlein, Wanyama looked world beaters and then stepped up a level with a big move and looked out of there depth. We dont play 5 defenders like Brighton which allows him freedom to chase the ball plus Brighton is a system based team why I wouldnt really want any of there players

FWIW I have similar opinions on Kalvin Phillips when he gets his move

I wouldnt mind Trossard if we ever needed an attacking player. I think he’s their best player. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I wouldnt mind Trossard if we ever needed an attacking player. I think he’s their best player. 

Agree, seems unglamorous but whenever I have watched them he has stood out for me. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, andyjsg said:

Agree, seems unglamorous but whenever I have watched them he has stood out for me. 

I think he's a really good player. In fact, Brighton are very good in the transfer market. Bissouma, Trossard, Webster, Lamptey, Cucurella, Moder - These are all really good players. Dah Ashworth doing a splendid job.

19 hours ago, nick76 said:

In Australia, if the case is rape or murder you can be incarcerated as a 30 year old for alleged crime committed even as a junior.

I don't even know what this bloke is accused of but I had a high school acquaintance reach out to me just recently who had been behind bars and was vague on the ins and outs.

I sought counsel and the feedback I got was stay away, or be very careful because the alleged crime and charges would be rape or murder in those circumstances. 

I thought I read Bissoumas case was allegedly rape?

Could go for a while.

21 minutes ago, A'Villan said:

In Australia, if the case is rape or murder you can be incarcerated as a 30 year old for alleged crime committed even as a junior.

I don't even know what this bloke is accused of but I had a high school acquaintance reach out to me just recently who had been behind bars and was vague on the ins and outs.

I sought counsel and the feedback I got was stay away, or be very careful because the alleged crime and charges would be rape or murder in those circumstances. 

I thought I read Bissoumas case was allegedly rape?

Could go for a while.

All thats been reported is sexual assault, that happened in a public place (the night club) this scales from pinching a bottom to rape, pointless making assumptions. 

• Like 1

Just now, gwi1890 said:

All thats been reported is sexual assault, that happened in a public place (the night club) this scales from pinching a bottom to rape, pointless making assumptions. 

Agree on that. I'm just saying if it is rape the mentioned four months could go on for a while yet. 

Â