Ratings & Reactions: Villa v Wolves

limpid

Match Polls  

164 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 19/10/21 at 22:59

Mings also making **** stupid decisions again. No need to time waste when he did at all, but shit like that gives a mental advantage to them. Then he goes charging into midfield completely unnecessarily when we have players there. Said it before, he can be a great leader but at other times the guy's an idiot and puts pressure back on us.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ferguson1 said:

2-0 up and tried to be clever. 

Reminds me of Leicester away in 2015. 

Very, very naive from the players and Deano has to take responsibility for making poor subs. 

Disagree with tried to be clever, he tried to take off players who were struggling with fitness because he thought we were more comfortable than we were, we went like for like position wise but not quality

The subs were shit but I can lean towards him having his hand played, the drop off from Luiz to Nakamba was both stark and embarrassing 

Wolves subs, podence in particular were great

5 minutes ago, bobzy said:

The odd thing being that people often moan about Smith not making subs...

...the subs completely switched the game in Wolves' favour somehow.  Unbelievable.

I don't think it's that general. Can totally understand Nakamba for Luiz who was never going to last 90 mins today and that's very logical at 1 up. Then Ramsey to give us more energy in CM. Don't really get Young coming on though. Completely balanced things and given we were 2 up at that point and just needed to defend general crosses to me our best header on and moving Konsa or Axel to the right would've been more logical as game was all but won at that point.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Farlz said:

Shocking. Absolute shit ourselves after the subs. 

weak minds m8, i dont get it, where some teams can act composed, we regularly just seem to s*** ourselves, its maddening.

1 minute ago, MotoMkali said:

No what **** us is not signing another Midfielder. Luiz is our most important player because a Nakamba and McGinn pivot can't string 2 passes together. 

Inside info on what we tried to do this summer? 

Multitude of reasons as to why we didn't sign one 

2 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

The moment the commentator said " Villa have lost 5 of 7 in the last games John McGinn has scored " I felt the shadow forces start to descend, even at 2 - 0. Lol

I literally had a shit at that bit of commentary. rocket polishers. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

Disagree with tried to be clever, he tried to take off players who were struggling with fitness because he thought we were more comfortable than we were, we went like for like position wise but not quality

The subs were shit but I can lean towards him having his hand played, the drop off from Luiz to Nakamba was both stark and embarrassing 

Wolves subs, podence in particular were great

Podence was massive for them. Which I would argue is a result of losing the midfield once Luiz went out.

Just now, Aston_Villan4 said:

Am I the only one who isn’t livid about today? I must be, right?

I can't see how you aren't.

To fall apart like that from a comfortable lead, to completely collapsing to lose a derby at home...yeah, I'm livid, and I think we all should be. 

• Like 1

Â