The_Steve

3 hours ago, GlobalVillan said:

If I was them I'd be demanding an enquiry. They were robbed for more than just incompetence. That was criminal what happened yesterday.

It's a complete outrage. Short of being on the take, there can be no logical reasons for those multiple decisions yesterday. I've never seen anything like it even with the absolute shitfest The Premier league have made of VAR. 

• Like 1

There is literally no excuse for it. They have a referee, 2 assistants, a 4th official and then a team of video referees yet they all failed to make the correct call.

The only logical explanation would be some sort of corruption. More likely it’s bigger club bias. Never in a million years does that call go against one of the CL clubs. 

An apology doesn’t cut it, I’d be raging.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Genie said:

There is literally no excuse for it. They have a referee, 2 assistants, a 4th official and then a team of video referees yet they all failed to make the correct call.

The only logical explanation would be some sort of corruption. More likely it’s bigger club bias. Never in a million years does that call go against one of the CL clubs. 

Big club bias and fear to openly say one of their colleagues made a mistake. 

Why it needs to be independent. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, GlobalVillan said:

If I was them I'd be demanding an enquiry. They were robbed for more than just incompetence. That was criminal what happened yesterday.

Not the first time either. When they played Palace away they had a goal ruled out for offside and it was suddenly shown after the game that VAR had drawn the line with the wrong Palace defender as someone else was playing the scorer onside!

And we thought we had it rough in 20/21 with some of the goals Ollie had rejected from VAR.

If there's any justice Brighton will get some marginal decisions go their favour in FA cup and win that by taking out both Manchester clubs but that feels a remote prospect in modern day football.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Genie said:

Calls do go against the top clubs e.g. goal Arsenal conceded v Brentford that VAR should've called offside.

Difference is though you then get Arteta or Klopp coming out and encouraged by the press then moan endlessly about it for days demanding national inquiries and the papers are happy to run with it and so the next week they get a big decision in their favour.

De Zerbi having a rant and I'm afraid no one cares about it outside Sussex and Brighton will probably get fecked over again in the run in given some of the fixtures they have.

Edited by VillaChris
  • Like 2

On 09/04/2023 at 10:07, delboy54 said:

Just watched MOTD and even the pundits said there were so many wrong decisions, yet VARs chalks off goals and penalty shouts for Brighton. 

Shocking, I am still convinced of corruption in the game and this shows to me continual biased, unconscious or otherwise that favours the top 6...........................

........ oh wait a minute we are top 6 now 😀

Traditional top 6 only.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, The_Steve said:

Mac Allister’s agent and dad telling the media he will have a new club in July. Shameless. 

Caciedo will go aswell so that's a huge amount of quality to lose from central midfield. Billy Gilmour starting more games isn't going to quite cut it.

Â