Danny Ings

HalfTimePost

3 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

It’s easy to say when you haven’t gone bald. I started going bald in my early 20s. It’s was **** horrible 

I too am part of the brethren of the slap.

It does suck, but unless you move house and change all your friends after having implants, I don't know how you'd live it down.

9 minutes ago, HKP90 said:

I too am part of the brethren of the slap.

It does suck, but unless you move house and change all your friends after having implants, I don't know how you'd live it down.

It’s 2023. It’s completely acceptable these days

• Like 2

Just now, Stevo985 said:

It’s 2023. It’s completely acceptable these days

I doubt it with my mates. I'd get the nickname furry yed or something. It would stick.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Any grown men that cares what their mates call them is weird.

I've told my mates  when I go bald I'm getting a hair transplant. Simple as that!

Depends. What if they all called you Sh*tweasel.

2 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

It’s easy to say when you haven’t gone bald. I started going bald in my early 20s. It’s was **** horrible 

I know 25 year olds who started going bold and decided to just shave the lot.

I'm not questioning the decision, it's just my personal preference once it happens ;)

3 hours ago, Mic09 said:

I know 25 year olds who started going bold and decided to just shave the lot.

I'm not questioning the decision, it's just my personal preference once it happens ;)

Low maintenance 

I did it in my early 30’s, doesn’t bother me and I’ve saved a fortune by no going to the barbers

• Like 1

On 07/07/2023 at 17:58, imavillan said:

well Danny, if it's what you want

17k ffs...i'm happy to stay a slaphead myself !!!!!

Danny Ings has flaunted his scalp after getting a hair transplant for somewhere in the region of a whopping £17,000.

spacer.png

I’m getting this done in two weeks and I can promise it didn’t cost 17 grand. Maybe 7/8 grand

• Shocked 1

9 minutes ago, punkiller1981 said:

I’m getting this done in two weeks and I can promise it didn’t cost 17 grand. Maybe 7/8 grand

Well you get what you pay for...

7 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Ditto, whilst I’m comfortable now, if at that age I could’ve had treatment, I’ve had considered it 

39 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Ditto, whilst I’m comfortable now, if at that age I could’ve had treatment, I’ve had considered it 

I did consider it. But with hair transplants you usually have to have a few because as more hair falls out you need to keep replacing them. 

If I was on footballers wages I’d have done it in a heartbeat

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I did consider it. But with hair transplants you usually have to have a few because as more hair falls out you need to keep replacing them. 

If I was on footballers wages I’d have done it in a heartbeat

Plus you'll be taking finasteride for the rest of your life, that comes with it's own risks. 

2 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Does it actually even work? 

Wayne Rooney didn't look much better to me. Just a kind of thin strange looking Barnet. 

Shane Warnes didn't look too bad or Daren Goughs but yeah Rooneys was like a shredded wheat stuck to his head!

Some look good two mates have had it done and ones looks great the others not so much, you need to keep having it done as your hair recedes though. 

Rooney's has always looked terrible I think the Dr transplanted his pubes up there for a laugh 

Â