Danny Ings

HalfTimePost

43 minutes ago, S-Platt said:

Shane Warnes didn't look too bad or Daren Goughs but yeah Rooneys was like a shredded wheat stuck to his head!

Shane Warne’s was a wig

13 hours ago, sidcow said:

Does it actually even work? 

Wayne Rooney didn't look much better to me. Just a kind of thin strange looking Barnet. 

I think Cesc had one. And that definitely worked.

I'd have one tbf.

2 hours ago, Tom13 said:

What's that then?

It's a drug you can get through numan or other male baldness companies. I've not used it , done some research for when the time comes but apparently can rejuvenate your lost hair from a just a pill but stops your cock working and has been linked to depression.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

It's a drug you can get through numan or other male baldness companies. I've not used it , done some research for when the time comes but apparently can rejuvenate your lost hair from a just a pill but stops your cock working and has been linked to depression.

Swings and roundabouts then

• 1 month later...
13 minutes ago, Pinebro said:

Hair is such an insignificant part of life.

I wouldn't do it if I was a millionaire.

Such an odd thing to be insecure about.

Yeah, appearance is a really odd thing to be insecure about :D 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Villatillidie95 said:

he did look like a proper convict/roid head yday....i think he should be given more game time, its damning for him but im sure hes enjoying the 160k per week or whatever hes on

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Pinebro said:

Hair is such an insignificant part of life.

I wouldn't do it if I was a millionaire.

Such an odd thing to be insecure about.

Especially nowadays, when the shaven head look is fashionable. When I wor a lad, baldness was a real stigma and embarrassment. But these days it's totally different - to the point where I voluntarily shaved my head some years ago, and the VT verdict in OT Rogue's Gallery was that it made me look younger! I've had a very short crop for years, and only in the last couple of months have let it grow out again, mainly out of boredom. And I several women have told me that they find bald men more sexy. 

Â