Tim Iroegbunam

useless

3 hours ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Thats another they really rate with that kind of backing from the 1st team coach.  

Lovely to see that he is a really good character as well. 

Gerrard said after the game he is a big project for them. 

Happy he got on the pitch and he did the simple things well

He wouldnt have been the reason for not spending on a DM as he still has a lot to learn, but you could definitely see him being the long term solution. He is still 18 and a half. He needs time to play DM in a premier league team.  That said i think he will be the medium term solution as he is so good. 

• Like 1

Just now, MWARLEY2 said:

He wouldnt have been the reason for not spending on a DM as he still has a lot to learn, but you could definitely see him being the long term solution. He is still 18 and a half. He needs time to play DM in a premier league team.  That said i think he will be the medium term solution as he is so good. 

He's 19 and half

Sorry mate but he isn't. 19 in June.  He played against us in the youth cup semi which means he is the same age as Barry His age has been incorrectly given everywhere . 

30th June 2003 on our website 

Edited by MWARLEY2
  • Like 1

Somehow you can feel more confident when he has the ball. Which for a youngster who’s playing his debut isn’t really expected. Shown a lot in those 5 minutes to be excited about. Hopefully he gets some starts soon. We aren’t likely going to go to Europe, so we need to invest a lot on Chuck and Tim. Last season we had a chance doing so but it only came last two games. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, abdulaziz1 said:

Somehow you can feel more confident when he has the ball. Which for a youngster who’s playing his debut isn’t really expected. Shown a lot in those 5 minutes 

It's because he can pass. He has got really soft feet for a player who tackles so hard and aggressively. . Has a natural feel for the ball. Alot of youngsters have 50p feet. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

It's because he can pass. He has got really soft feet for a player who tackles so hard and aggressively. . Has a natural feel for the ball. Alot of youngsters have 50p feet. 

This is what Ramsey was like when he first came through. 

He wasn't tearing it up, but his first touch and his passing was always sharp.

I was surprised in the away end yesterday when Tim came on, physically he looks like he's ready for PL football.

He actually had the same build as Bissouma who was playing in the same role for Brighton yesterday.

His composure on the ball was fantastic, and he looked as though he could hold his own.

I really wouldn't be against giving him a start next weekend.

• Like 2

Absolutely made up for him. I love it when youngsters are given the chance and even happier if they take the opportunity and make a position their own.

looked solid too. Hopefully he keeps picking up minutes here and there and with a start or two once we’re safe.

12 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

The reason we decided against spunking 30 - 50 mill in January ? 🤔

Yeah I think so.

I wonder if in the summer they look to bring in a name payer with a wealth of experience to help him settle into his role? Perhaps we can see Tim play in a selection games next season.

Can't think of any names though, someone with a season or so left?

• Like 1

Â