Euro 2020 : Group D (England, Scotland, Croatia, Czechia)

BOF

2 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Bizarre not to have Sancho on the bench given you can seemingly name about 20 subs for this.

I actually still think England will win this, 2-1 win as Croatia been in poor form for a while and don't rate them too much at the back.

We need Saka instead of Sancho to cover if Reese James gets injured covering Trippier at left back.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, KAZZAM said:

Perisic vs Walker is a huge worry. Especially that diagonal that Walker just ball watches. 

I mean tbh you almost want AWB for this type of game to shut up shop. 

Rebic vs Trippier is a bigger worry. Given Rebic is the faster player Croatia have and is very physical. And trippier is the slowest and weakest. 

6 minutes ago, KAZZAM said:

Perisic vs Walker is a huge worry. Especially that diagonal that Walker just ball watches. 

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, KAZZAM said:

spacer.png

1 minute ago, ferguson1 said:

Cash out now mate in support of Grealish! It’s the only way to redeem yourself.  😁

i did it because i dont want it to happen and i wanted to be a winner either way, my bets never win 🤟

• Haha 1

Southgate's excuse for playing Trippier is his experience....I'm sorry, Shaw and Chilwell have what.  Trippier has 28 England games, Chilwell 14 and Shaw 10.  Plus they all have similar top team experience, it's literally fine line between experience and top level experience yet chooses a right back to play left back.  Jeez!!!

• Like 2

Â