Euro 2020 : Group D (England, Scotland, Croatia, Czechia)

BOF

Disgusted at Southgate tbh. Not just Jack being out but his treatment of Chillwell and Shaw at LB. Even if one has a knock the other should be starting imo. What message does it send when you tell the natural LB's they aren't good enough to start over a RB. If it's all about set pieces then he needs his head looking out for leaving JWP out after Trent not being fit.

What a joke line up. I mean why do we always end up with idiots in charge of high end jobs in our country. Swear to god this is a country full of 'blaggers' who just talk there way to jobs. Instead of actually being competent and deserving. 

It's no suprise we never win anything nationally football wise. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HanoiVillan said:

a] Why are we so confident that David Ornstein has been told the correct line up hours before the game, and the sub-question

b] If David Ornstein *has* been told the correct line up, how and why did that happen?

On to question b then. Not good enough at all.

• Like 2

Can see the game panning out already, 0-0 at HT. Takes off Phillips for Henderson, leaves Sterling on until 70+ minutes and replaces with Grealish and Foden for Rashford, then too little too late as we concede a late winner. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Even commentators ex players stunned with that line up. I'm not, it's typical Southgate all day long.

I tell you, he is heading for a big fall if we don't compete. The players at his disposal along with many ageing squads in the tournament, we should be ripping most teams new ones.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Â