Euro 2020 : Group D (England, Scotland, Croatia, Czechia)

BOF

Just now, Davkaus said:

I am well aware I'm angry and over-reacting, but I'd happily see him sacked already

If we go out of this tournament pathetically then it’s ALL on Gareth.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Genie said:

If we go out of this tournament pathetically then it’s ALL on Gareth.

We will limp into the next round as 3 teams likely to qualify but as soon as we face someone half decent in the playoffs we will go out. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

Blatant 'GrEAlIsh NEeDs To PlAY FoR a bIG CluB' move

Shaw plays for United, Chilwell for Chelsea, Bellingham and Sancho play for Borussia Dortmund...... while Harry Kane plays for a tin pot club from Tottenham.

I don't think it's a case of big v small club, just Southgate being a moron and a one-eyed git.

Edited by est1874
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I've whacked a tenner on Croatia. Hope they unleash hell, tbh. 

Welcome to the madness, it must be bad if you've turned pal.

I guess we are all disappointed because of the opportunity this squad gives us to do well but with a below average standard coach we know we are very limited.

I for one though will be right behind them come kickoff.

1 minute ago, cyrusr said:

We will limp into the next round as 3 teams likely to qualify but as soon as we face someone half decent in the playoffs we will go out. 

Just like the world cup then pretty much? We had a easy run through that and still couldn't beat Croatia in the semis. Belgium literally took the piss in the third place play off game.

13 minutes ago, bobzy said:

I understand Grealish not starting (even if I think it’s the wrong call) and am pleased that at least Foden is playing.

Trippier at left back though? 2 GKs on the bench with no Sancho anywhere? The ****?

Sorry to be that guy but rules require teams have 2 GK's on the bench.

• Thanks 1
  • Shocked 1

I guess I’m quite lucky because I haven’t cared about the England’s national team since about 2008 but even I know that lineup is a doozy. Big nose is a proper coupon. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Villa87 said:

Just noticed - where the **** is Sancho and Chilwell?! Not even in the squad? 2 keepers and a half fit Henderson make it but not those two who arguably should be starting?

3 players don't make the matchday team. Maguire injured and them two.

Â