Euro 2020 : Group D (England, Scotland, Croatia, Czechia)

BOF

I understand Grealish not starting (even if I think it’s the wrong call) and am pleased that at least Foden is playing.

Trippier at left back though? 2 GKs on the bench with no Sancho anywhere? The ****?

Just now, bobzy said:

I understand Grealish not starting (even if I think it’s the wrong call) and am pleased that at least Foden is playing.

Trippier at left back though? 2 GKs on the bench with no Sancho anywhere? The ****?

Didn't even notice the 2 GKs. What the **** is going on

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

Trippier at LB is worse than sterling over grealish 

It's shameful management. The damage you do to Shaw and Chillwell starting Trippier mentally is just negligible. They must be devastated at Southgates lack of confidence in them.

Foden AND mount is more than I thought he would do. 

Trippier at LB is weird but maybe it for set price delivery as no-one else takes decent ones?

Not overly fussed though. This gives Sterling the chance to show how shit he is when Grealish comes on for him and does miles better.

It's genius actually, if we're losing, sometimes teams roll the dice and send the keeper up towards the end.

We can make a couple of subs and send *3* keepers up for the last corner. 4D chess.

I really, really dislike Southgate.

The 4 rightbacks, Trippier at left back, Henderson and Maguire injured but in the squad, no room for JWP, no Grealish, Sterling out of form gets to start.

Absolute shit show. 

Edited by Genie
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Genie said:

I really, really dislike Southgate.

The 4 rightbacks, Trippier at left back, Henderson and Maguire injured but in the squad, no room for JWP, no Grealish.

Absolute shit show. 

I am well aware I'm angry and over-reacting, but I'd happily see him sacked already

• Like 3

1 minute ago, TheMightyVillans said:

Bizarre lineup... He really loves trying to justify his love for RBs

His ego is astronomical and it's unforgivable that it comes before the team on so many occasions. It's a very Mourinho trait, I'd never have put that on Southgate back in the day but arguably he's worse as he has none of José's redeeming madness about him. He's just a pr!ck.

Â