Euro 2020 : Group D (England, Scotland, Croatia, Czechia)

BOF

8 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

I heard it mentioned on TV that over 20,000 Scots are coming down...how is that a good idea in current times?!

Merging with the tens of thousands of English fans who will be out and about too? 

It was inevitable 

Wont just be London either, pubs everywhere will be packed tomorrow 

22 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

I actually think Jack will start tomorrow.  I reckon Southgate is shrewder than people give him credit for, and battering the Scotch with Jack in the team would give him a big boost from the media and fans.

Football wise, he's about as sharp as a bowling ball.

• Haha 2

I think it's his assistant Holland that's more anti Jack tbh. But whoever it is, unless we win the competition without Jack playing, then they will be proven wrong. As soon as he plays he will be a star and he will create , the more he's ignored the bigger the impact he will make when he gets on the pitch. And if he doesn't get played and we go out then the pressure on Southgate to explain  why will be enormous.

9 hours ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

I dont think English football fans are in any position to lecture Scottish fans about behaviour.

Does that give them free reign?  I was in Manchester on that fateful day in 08.

• Like 3

Scotland will have a plan and try to keep it tight and create no space for us.

In that instance you really need Jack Grealish to run at them and commit their players, they would foul him repeatedly which gives us free-kick opportunities.

Madness to not have Grealish playing for this.

Come On England!

soccer scotland GIF

• Like 1

Got a feeling slab head won't make it, with Mings being the worst defender in the known world and Stones looking ropey, I'd expect a back 5 of James Trippier Walker Chilwell and Shaw. Midfield, well Kane obviously picks himself, along with Rice and Phillips. Upfront Mount and Sterling 100%. In goal, doesn't matter, they're all shite,  pick any.

Scotland FTW, hooray, then sack the charlatan once and for all.

• Like 1

Think England will win quite comfortably, especially having seen the Jocks back line against the czechs. They will create some chances but unless he plays Adams from the start, will again struggle to finish any of them. If Tierney is indeed fit, that will be a big plus for them.

Hope Southgate plays Jack as he will certainly run at the Scots ..........just watch the panic..........plus it would be interesting to see him tussle with SJM 🙂

Hoping for a good entertaining game with best of luck to both sides...................me?.........I'm Welsh so don't care too much on the result.  😜

Cymru am byth.

( hope the thousands of the Tartan Army who have travelled behave, especially as there is no designated fan zone for them)

I really hope Jack starts so we get to see the two 7s battling it out. It'll be absolutely fascinating and it'll give the coverage a big narrative 'battle of the Aston Villa attacking midfield'

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, darrenm said:

I really hope Jack starts so we get to see the two 7s battling it out. It'll be absolutely fascinating and it'll give the coverage a big narrative 'battle of the Aston Villa attacking midfield'

2 managers have Villa connections too 😛

Just now, Zatman said:

2 managers have Villa connections too 😛

Yep and it's likely Tyrone starts. And when Southgate is sacked, England will probably come calling for Dean :trollface:

28 minutes ago, darrenm said:

Shaw and James comes in. No other changes. 

According to reports. 

Â