Euro 2020 : Group D (England, Scotland, Croatia, Czechia)

BOF

1 minute ago, Jareth said:

Surely Jack gets on at some point if only to rest GS's love munchkin sterling.  

If England beat Scotland Jack will 100 % start against Czech when Gareth will rest his starters.

2 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Surely Jack gets on at some point if only to rest GS's love munchkin sterling.  

You'd think so, at some point if we're winning squad management comes in to it, if sterling is his man then take him off with 30 mins left 

2ill probably be for rashford though 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, villalad21 said:

If England beat Scotland Jack will 100 % start against Czech when Gareth will rest his starters.

If I were Grealish, I honestly think I'd just refuse future callups from Southgate if this happened

3 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

I agree... But it's fun though isn't it?? 

I think they're better than they used to be, more sure fired hits, less -10 players but lots of -9 if you understand what that means 

Yeah i do -10 like between 170 - 199 possible world class or legend dependent on the training - Anyway, I've watched the kid he looks promising tbh see how it goes i guess.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StefanAVFC said:

How does Walker go from starting RB and a clean sheet to not even being in the squad? 

Bloke is making it up as he goes. 

To be fair he was the weakest England player 

And I would say the full backs are more attacking 

Just now, StefanAVFC said:

How does Walker go from starting RB and a clean sheet to not even being in the squad? 

Bloke is making it up as he goes. 

He was pretty **** shite and the cleansheet isn't exactly down to him. I think that decision is fully justified tbh.

Starting Trippier out of positon then dropping him though...God he's a **** shit manager

Just now, villa4europe said:

A competent manager gets to the semis with that line up 

Its pretty **** good on paper 

Yep, it should blow the Scots away without too much trouble. In theory…

Just now, jacketspuds said:

Hopefully Grealish starts the last game if we win tonight. Such a unique talent it’s frustrating to see Southgate overlook him like this.

There's got to be a reason behind it. I hope it's not personal as some have suggested. Maybe one day we'll find out. 

• Like 1

Â