Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

27 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Anyone know how he got on?

Came on around the 80th minute, so didn't have time to do much, but looked to get involved, won a couple important fouls in Colombia's half with quick thought and quick feet which helped relieve pressure. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, MaVilla said:

Amazing to think, that our 2 x no.10 positions are now filled by Argentina & Brazil internationals.

What a time to be a Villa fan!

Congrats on your first cap Emi, fingers crossed for many more!

bUt wE sTIll hAveNT sIGnED a CDM!

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Baby due on the day we play Newcastle and if this lad scores I might name her Emilia. 

Just need to run it by the missus. 

thats gonna hurt when he leaves to join Newcastle International Oil Company in 2 years......   😜

in reality tho, my favourite two Villa players are our two Argentine players, Emi 1 & Emi 2!

Edited by MaVilla
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Peter Griffin said:

Jamaica for the World Cup. Bailey to provide the assists for a newly called up Keinan " The Jamaican Haaland " Davis, who secures the golden boot after scoring a quadruple hat-trick in the tournament and an additional hat trick in the final to beat Germany after they took an early 2 nil lead. @nick76 in the stands going mental!

FIXED!!!

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Haha 4

24 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Love Emi, what a player......

Buendia & Coutinho...pinch me.

Wow watching this is gives you an appreciation of how much he has started to contribute to the team all over the pitch. I’d even say he’s starting to offer more than Jack did it!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Wow watching this is gives you an appreciation of how much he has started to contribute to the team all over the pitch. I’d even say he’s starting to offer more than Jack did it!

He’s going to be better… mark my words.

• Like 4

He has a lovely trait whereby he wants play to go on even when he is fouled. Quite often he is still trying to beat a man/ retain possession even after being kicked to the ground

In some ways the opposite of a certain ex player whose habit of playing for the foul and whining for it actually slowed the game up to an annoying degree*

*(Grealish, I'm talking about Grealish)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TheMelvillan said:

He has a lovely trait whereby he wants play to go on even when he is fouled. Quite often he is still trying to beat a man/ retain possession even after being kicked to the ground

In some ways the opposite of a certain ex player whose habit of playing for the foul and whining for it actually slowed the game up to an annoying degree*

*(Grealish, I'm talking about Grealish)

Yes, some players have become so conditioned to collapsing to the floor upon any contact even when in a great position to continue with the ball.  Drives me nuts sometimes. 

23 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

I swear before about 5 years ago we'd never had a Brazilian or Argentinian, now we have important players of each team in our 11.  Incredible really :) 

Exciting times to be a Villan.  Let's hope we can continue this upwards trajectory, and stop losing against shit like bastard Brentford 47 times a season (seemingly) :D  

Wesley the trendsetter

• Haha 1

Â