Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

1 hour ago, CVByrne said:

Tough one. As Ramsey has played on left side of midfield and worked so well with Coutinho. Moving him up to the right sided 10 spot doesn't feel like the right move. 

I'd probably start Chuk beside Coutinho. His physicality would be good there. We could push McGinn up and play Sanson. 

We could go for Watkins and Ings with Coutinho. 

My gut is Chuk starts as he is the next available 10 and came on for Buendia on Wed.

Would also like to see Chukwuemeka get a start at 10.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Moustache of Teale said:

Where is it confirmed he’s definitely out? Not doubting for one minute he’ll miss the game, just our luck, but the only thing I’ve seen is that he’s a major doubt. 

Gerrard press conference. Still just doubtful rather than 100% out though. 

4 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Gerrard press conference. Still just doubtful rather than 100% out though. 

be interesting to see if Gerrard says doubtful might not make it means just that rather than the Dean Smith 'he should feature in the squad' meaning 6 months out.

20 hours ago, CVByrne said:

Tough one. As Ramsey has played on left side of midfield and worked so well with Coutinho. Moving him up to the right sided 10 spot doesn't feel like the right move. 

I'd probably start Chuk beside Coutinho. His physicality would be good there. We could push McGinn up and play Sanson. 

We could go for Watkins and Ings with Coutinho. 

My gut is Chuk starts as he is the next available 10 and came on for Buendia on Wed.

Doesn't McGinn play off the forward for Scotland. Move him to Buendia and start Sanson 

• Like 2

It's his pressing we miss more than anything. He was the only player to fly out the gates harrying today. I don't know how his team mates stand still 5 metres away while he break his back to try and win the ball. I'd be embarrassed if it was me.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Villa87 said:

Seen a few predictions for the 11 tomorrow without him in it. **** ludicrous. One of the first names on the team sheet for me. 

For me also.

Who do the predictions have in instead, Bailey?

• Like 1

Â