Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Good news.

It was apparently bollox and everyone is fine,.

I haven’t seen it confirmed he is not injured. I’m worried because whenever this happens a la grealish it’s usually true and a long term injury 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, grobs said:

I haven’t seen it confirmed he is not injured. I’m worried because whenever this happens a la grealish it’s usually true and a long term injury 

I’m hoping for the best but Twitter, whilst completely unreliable for anything else, seems to be bang on re unreported injuries to key Villa players.

4 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

I’m hoping for the best but Twitter, whilst completely unreliable for anything else, seems to be bang on re unreported injuries to key Villa players.

Not always. I remember there was a rumour that Martinez had Covid just before we played Norwich. Turned out to be complete nonsense.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hiney said:

Congratulations!

I had a daughter born in December and named her Emi.

Mr Buendia has been awesome since then so hope its a good sign 👍

That’s awesome! Congratulations to you to and thanks all for the messages.

Apologies Mods for hijacking the Buendia thread in to the baby thread. 

It’s only because we love our Emi’s :)

On 02/02/2022 at 13:17, Vive_La_Villa said:

Baby due on the day we play Newcastle and if this lad scores I might name her Emilia. 

Just need to run it by the missus. 

Our first is due in July, it'll be pre-season friendlies then, so who knows who'll get the winner. 

Might just stick with Gerrard for a boy or girl.

Bv_O4FGCQAE3emt.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Good interview, really impressive form lately from our record signing. Settling in well now and rewarded with recognition and a first cap in a really strong Argentina squad. Admits adaptation took a while but is feeling in his best form now. Cant wait for Wednesday now, watching him and Coutinho together is genuinely mouth watering stuff. Dong watering too

I love him. Cracked up at attempt at day butt for Argentina instead of primera. 

I played ringer 7 a side game for all Argies in NZ and whole game I was yelling "time" and everyone ignoring me then after game I ask them what do you say for time when you have time on the ball and they said "Solo" Lesson learned. Long story short we won 1-0 and I got assist from long ball inside own half *kisses fingers*

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kiwivillan said:

I love him. Cracked up at attempt at day butt for Argentina instead of primera. 

I played ringer 7 a side game for all Argies in NZ and whole game I was yelling "time" and everyone ignoring me then after game I ask them what do you say for time when you have time on the ball and they said "Solo" Lesson learned. Long story short we won 1-0 and I got assist from long ball inside own half *kisses fingers*

Good knowledge! Hopefully the club can disseminate this info so everyone at VP can shout solo at the Emis when they've got space to turn.

Not that it really makes a difference to Buendia, the boy wants to turn he'll turn

Nice too see Emi say good things about Coutinho. 

I mean they could be our two little magicians to fire us into Europe if they click. 

Just hope the other players are on the same wavelength and also our strikers are rdy to finish the chances. 

Â