Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

Fair play to little Emi!! Lost his place in the Argentinian squad altogether and lost his place in our team, but us knuckled down and is really playing very well right now. Congratulations on his first cap, hopefully the first of many!!

• Like 2

I think Emi is the perfect foil for Coutinho too. Emi is a terrier, runs the most out of anyone on the pitch, defensive stats are so high for a 10 of all positions. Coutinho can score goals from anywhere. If we just had someone nearer their level up top it would be a very very potent attack. 

I'll call it now, I think Ings will win the head to head battle with Watkins for the CF position. We need our best finisher there to put away the chances created and he is a lot better than Watkins at that. Watkins score less goals than his xG. Last season and this.

Ings has out performed his xG in last two seasons and in this season so far too.

Edited by CVByrne
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Mad to see a Villa player in that shirt. Yes i know Martinez is in goal but those sky blue and white stripes.. suits him. And i am sure that will be the first of many caps. 

Scenes when Man City feel the same way in the summer 👀

40 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

runs the most out of anyone on the pitch, defensive stats are so high for a 10 of all positions

I wanted us to sign him when they were in PL but checked stats last season in Championship when we were proper linked. 6th for all players for tackles per game last season... for attacking mid... that's insane

Â