Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

1 minute ago, sparrow1988 said:

The ref confused me last night. At times he was awful and then other times he was good. 9 out of 10 times an English ref blows that foul before, I think Ramsey's goal, and we lose the advantage.

He definitely set the tone for the game, I think most refs would give double the amount if not more of what he played on as fouls last night,  the stoppages would have killed Leeds momentum. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, gwi1890 said:

He definitely set the tone for the game, I think most refs would give double the amount if not more of what he played on as fouls last night,  the stoppages would have killed Leeds momentum. 

yeah I think the lenciency of the ref played into Leeds' hands last night. they're a team all about playing hard, fast and a bit dirty. still think the ref could have done a little more to protect the players as the energy levels went through the roof, but it did make for an entertaining game tbf. 

just hope that Emi is ok as he's been a revelation for us.

5 minutes ago, osmark86 said:

yeah I think the lenciency of the ref played into Leeds' hands last night. they're a team all about playing hard, fast and a bit dirty. still think the ref could have done a little more to protect the players as the energy levels went through the roof, but it did make for an entertaining game tbf. 

just hope that Emi is ok as he's been a revelation for us.

Yes I don’t think I’ve seen a game like that in 20 years,  If Klopp and Pep had players dropping like that they’d be calling for the refs head 😂

5 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

Yes I don’t think I’ve seen a game like that in 20 years,  If Klopp and Pep had players dropping like that they’d be calling for the refs head 😂

hahaha yeah definitely XD

If he can just improve his final ball a bit more he will be an unbelievable player. You can see he's trying the right things so he's got the vision for it, just slightly lacking in the execution at this time. Hopefully that will come. 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, sparrow1988 said:

The ref confused me last night. At times he was awful and then other times he was good. 9 out of 10 times an English ref blows that foul before, I think Ramsey's goal, and we lose the advantage.

Yes he let the game flow but I cant think of any major deicions he got wrong. He got injured before that for their 2nd goal which wasnt a foul so dont know whetgher that contributed to the reason he went off when he was fouled second half

• Like 1

Il be honest I had my doubts about this lad when he first arrived but wow he’s put that to bed !!! Hel be picking the brains out of coutinho he’s got SG in his ear constantly! I can only see him developing into an absolute monster for us ! UTV!

18 hours ago, PieFacE said:

If he can just improve his final ball a bit more he will be an unbelievable player. You can see he's trying the right things so he's got the vision for it, just slightly lacking in the execution at this time. Hopefully that will come. 

He gives the ball away a lot, even when a simple pass is on he doesn't execute it. for £40m I'd expect better, when you compare him to Coutinho you can see the big gap in not losing the ball. 

4 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

I've really loved him recently but when it comes to that final pass, Coutinho is really showing how far off he is with this part of his game at times.

Yep, he’s getting there though but I suppose that’s why Coutinho once cost almost 4 times what Emi cost. He’ll just see things quicker and has that bit extra. That little shimmy/take for Ramsey’s first was sublime. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pissflaps said:

He's out for Sunday.

And of course so is Traore, for weeks again.

Guess that means Ings and Watkins starting which is worrying

I think that ship has sailed. 

We will either see one of two things for me: 

1) Ramsey pushed up alongside Coutinho and Sanson starts in CM. 

2) Chukwuemeka starts as a direct replacement 10. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Tough one. As Ramsey has played on left side of midfield and worked so well with Coutinho. Moving him up to the right sided 10 spot doesn't feel like the right move. 

I'd probably start Chuk beside Coutinho. His physicality would be good there. We could push McGinn up and play Sanson. 

We could go for Watkins and Ings with Coutinho. 

My gut is Chuk starts as he is the next available 10 and came on for Buendia on Wed.

• Like 1

Â