Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

21 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Baby due on the day we play Newcastle and if this lad scores I might name her Emilia. 

Just need to run it by the missus. 

Careful... mine's called Jack for a similar reason :D 

• Haha 4

The club's statements/remit about improving players and producing internationals still stays true, it's brilliant to see!

This will boost EMI no end.

These are the types of things which will help us attract players as well.

Whether it be class players , going through a rough patch who want their mojo back, or class players who just need that platform to showcase and develop their attriburutes further 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

The club's statements/remit about improving players and producing internationals still stays true, it's brilliant to see!

This will boost EMI no end.

These are the types of things which will help us attract players as well.

Whether it be class players , going through a rough patch who want their mojo back, or class players who just need that platform to showcase and develop their attriburutes further 

It's a very good response to the Grealish/Southgate saga where it was implied that we were the sort of club that would be holding players back from getting into their respective international teams. 

• Like 1

Just now, PieFacE said:

I was so close to being in this situation. Was a few weeks out from it happening.

It started as a joke for me, when Jack was still at Villa when we first found out about the pregnancy. I wasn't really being serious but it kind of stuck

Obviously when he was sold that went out the window. 

But then we went round every other name under the sun, and when he finally arrived Jack just suited him. So we went for it.

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Careful... mine's called Jack for a similar reason :D 

Tbf we’ve had Emilia on the shortlist for a while but I think a goal or great goalkeeping performance on the day she’s born would clinch it.

Plus our Emi’s are never going to leave ! :)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Tbf we’ve had Emilia on the shortlist for a while but I think a goal or great goalkeeping performance on the day she’s born would clinch it.

Plus our Emi’s are never going to leave ! :)

Sounds like pistols at dawn vs fate

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

She’s decided to be born today :) Hatrick for Emi on Wednesday lads dedicated to Emilia ;)

You created life.  You are a bona fide miracle worker. Congratulations. 

• Thanks 1

Â