Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

Just now, MotoMkali said:

His shooting did get better sure but not by that much. He took an extra 37 shots to score 7 more goals. That's 50% more shots for like 90% more goals. He's gone from an 11% shot conversion rate to a 14%. But we don't know whether that is because he's getting mroe easy chances of lucky deflections or anything. I can't find championship expected goals. So if you can we can be more informed. 

All I know is in the prem he was expected 2.2 goals but only got 1. 

All I know is he's young , gifted and gets better every season.

4 hours ago, MotoMkali said:

His shooting did get better sure but not by that much. He took an extra 37 shots to score 7 more goals. That's 50% more shots for like 90% more goals. He's gone from an 11% shot conversion rate to a 14%. But we don't know whether that is because he's getting mroe easy chances of lucky deflections or anything. I can't find championship expected goals. So if you can we can be more informed. 

All I know is in the prem he was expected 2.2 goals but only got 1. 

That is not a huge sampling pool though...

Just as I suspected, a lot of reports this morning saying Arsenal need to sell before they can buy. Not surprising considering they had to sell us Martinez to fund a move for Partey.

We can get this done. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Just as I suspected, a lot of reports this morning saying Arsenal need to sell before they can buy. Not surprising considering they had to sell us Martinez to fund a move for Partey.

We can get this done. 

Its Happening Ron Paul GIF

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

We can get this done. 

So we need to buy Saka so they can afford Odegaard (whatever his name is), then we sign Buendia anyway? 

Sensible policies for a happier Britain. 

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

We can get this done. 

Proud Of You Yes GIF

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, supermon said:

McNeil’s stats have never been as impressive as they should be but every time I watch him I think there is a player there. I rate Pereira and would be delighted with any one of these three. Two of them just feels greedy...

31 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

We can get this done. 

Gunnersaurus might be in trouble again

• Haha 4

46 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

We can get this done. 

But they’re  nailed on to sign Grealish as he wants to play with Saka 😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

But they’re  nailed on to sign Grealish as he wants to play with Saka 😂🤣😂🤣

You would not believe the amount of Arsenal fans that genuinely think...

a) Grealish is a target for them.
and
b) He wants to join them. 

Do they not realise they're a broke, mid table club and the only thing going for them is that they have a nice stadium? Why would a top player want to join them? Seriously? 
Like, I get it, they still have more pulling power than us as a club, but if they can't afford the transfer fees and the wages for a top player, what are they expecting?

At least when Utd/Chelsea fans banter us, they have the means to back up their drivel.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Awol said:

So we need to buy Saka so they can afford Odegaard (whatever his name is), then we sign Buendia anyway? 

Sensible policies for a happier Britain. 

I would love Saka.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

We can get this done. 

It would help arsenal's finances a little bit if they stopped shelling out ridiculous amounts on average players...just saying!

Â