Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

2 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

It does seem random that it had to be Buendia, considering we’re linked with him..

Not really, since the season ended and we were linked to Buendia he’s posted a few pics of his Argentinian teammates to be met with loads of “show us Buendia” type comments. So he did.

3 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

Not really, since the season ended and we were linked to Buendia he’s posted a few pics of his Argentinian teammates to be met with loads of “show us Buendia” type comments. So he did.

Sooooo... it’s a done deal? 

2 hours ago, TheMelvillan said:

Nah I reckon deano and Lange have told Emi that buendia is our boy and to go play pool, hang out and teach him the villa way. Done deal

just get Messi now, for an end of career flurry to make it  3....bet he would love to play with Jack😜

and we can all eat Fray Bentos pies at half time, in salute to our argies.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, TheMelvillan said:

I mean.....it's quite the coincidence isn't it. May actually be something in this 

Yeah, guessing it's a training camp so of the 30 odd players he could have posted up he's picked Buendia. 

Leonard Nimoy Reaction GIF

• Like 1

1 hour ago, maqroll said:

Or torn up skinny jeans

Covered in paint spatters.  I mean WTF?  I would only wear those once a year when a wall needed a new coat. 

2 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Covered in paint spatters.  I mean WTF?  I would only wear those once a year when a wall needed a new coat. 

And they probably paid $500 for them.

Â