Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

13 hours ago, Steero113 said:

Think I might drop this photo in the Pinkun forums and watch the carnage unfold 

I do enjoy a five minute visit to the Pinkun forum. We seem to have them a little riled!

If you really need a lift, get yourself over to a Wolves Fans Forum. I could easily lose an afternoon over there. A read a post from one of them the other day admitting that he’d cried when he heard about Nuno leaving.......bless!

• Like 1

If he forces it fine- and I can see him doing it for Arsenal, despite a few on here underestimating the lure of playing for them. What I can't the point of though is just accepting an offer if it begins with a '3' (even if its £39,999,999) to a club like Aston Villa. Going into this season, Villa are the type of team we'd be targeting to take points off and who could potentially be in a relegation scrap with us. Stregthening them in exchange for money we just don't really need right now makes no sense.

I believe some Norwich fans underestimate us slightly...

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, osmark86 said:

I believe some Norwich fans underestimate us slightly...

Dont see much wrong with what was posted in fairness. They will be targeting points off us although i do think its a step up from Norwich if he did come here.

• Like 4

to a certain degree I think any team not in the top 6/7 can fairly be described as a team to target points off if you're a promoted side, but I think in these situations it's just the frustration of (possibly) losing their best player to a club that aren't in the CL which always makes it a bit more palatable I guess. But on that logic I don't see why Arsenal are so more understood as a clearly better option. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, AVFCDAN said:

Dont see much wrong with what was posted in fairness. They will be targeting points off us although i do think its a step up from Norwich if he did come here.

was more in reference to the relegation scrap bit. ofc they'll be looking at us as targets to take points from and that's ok.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Steero113 said:

I've dropped the bomb on the Norwich forum.

Awaiting results!

They've just ignored you😂😂😂

Shame it was near the bottom of a page. 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, osmark86 said:

was more in reference to the relegation scrap bit. ofc they'll be looking at us as targets to take points from and that's ok.

I don’t think we will be in the mix for relegation but anyone outside the top 6-8 MIGHT be. For example, if Everton appoint the wrong manager they might be. So I think Norwich are underestimating us but the comparison is probably if Wolves had tried to sign Grealish from us when we came up - we wouldn’t have seen it the same as Arsenal or Spurs going for him.

49 minutes ago, KangarooVillan said:

Does anyone else kind of think Buendia’s style is a combination of Grealish and McGinn?

Some fine footwork, but a lot of butt action.

Noted how much the Norwich fans praise his defensive contribution (alongside the creativity) which  addresses one of the biggest complaints fans have had with Traore - leaving Cash exposed. He also loves a through-ball so would be able to bring Cash’s attacking game into play with overlaps down the right.

I’ll be gutted if we don’t do this deal, he’ll add so much to the team. 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, AVFCDAN said:

We're not going to be in a relegation scrap. 

Â