Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

3 hours ago, Laughable Chimp said:

Is there any solid evidence that we're in for him? Because I really can't see him leaving a club he just help get promoted.

Even if it's not us he'll want out . He wanted out before and I doubt he'll want to play in a team that will struggle to get 30 points even with him in the team.   He has outgrown them and I think Norwich want this done early regardless where he goes.

Apart from being mortified at the idea he might come to us, Norwich fans are convincing themselves he’s off to Atletico. Apparently his missus is from Madrid and his family live there.  

They mostly seem to have accepted that he’s off, though. 

1 hour ago, mikeyjavfc said:

Emi needs to have a serious chat with the other Emi about why he left that sinking ship at Arsenal and came to the promise land! It’s a no brainer

As has been posted before, they have the same agent too. 

6 minutes ago, Awol said:

Apart from being mortified at the idea he might come to us, Norwich fans are convincing themselves he’s off to Atletico. Apparently his missus is from Madrid and his family live there.  

They mostly seem to have accepted that he’s off, though. 

I did read that Simeone had a role in his Argentina call up.

No probs if he goes to Madrid but I'll be seething if he goes to a feeder club that we smashed twice.

Edited by Brumerican
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, AntrimBlack said:

Our problem has not been creating chances, it has been putting the ball in the net from those chances.

Very good player, but does he address that problem? 

Without Grealish it absolutely has been an issue creating chances? To suggest otherwise is re-writing history, surely?

• Like 3

Just now, AntrimBlack said:

Our problem has not been creating chances, it has been putting the ball in the net from those chances.

Very good player, but does he address that problem? 

Yes.  He gets a fair share of goals himself . Far more than Grealish did in that league even.

49 minutes ago, AntrimBlack said:

Did you watch us without Jack?

* Awaits someone to embarrass me with stats

27 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Did you watch us without Jack?

* Awaits someone to embarrass me with stats

I agree that we need creativity aside from Jack. But he also isn't our wrong our conversion rate is pretty dreadful. Although a large portion of that happens to come from a midfielder who wastes good positions constantly with shit shots. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, MotoMkali said:

Only 1 goal in like 40 shots in the prem though. 

And then he got better.   He's 24 and considered to be the best player Norwich have ever had.  

If he has to face Martinez every morning he'll be training hard to fight easy.

1 minute ago, Brumerican said:

And then he got better.   He's 24 and considered to be the best player Norwich have ever had.  

If he has to face Martinez every morning he'll be training hard to fight easy.

His shooting did get better sure but not by that much. He took an extra 37 shots to score 7 more goals. That's 50% more shots for like 90% more goals. He's gone from an 11% shot conversion rate to a 14%. But we don't know whether that is because he's getting mroe easy chances of lucky deflections or anything. I can't find championship expected goals. So if you can we can be more informed. 

All I know is in the prem he was expected 2.2 goals but only got 1. 

Â