Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

1 hour ago, TRO said:

I would love Saka.

Of course it’s not happening, but... if they wanted £60M and NSWE just went “yep, we’ll take that deal..” the meltdown in TalkSport land would be a thing of beauty. 

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

Just as I suspected, a lot of reports this morning saying Arsenal need to sell before they can buy. Not surprising considering they had to sell us Martinez to fund a move for Partey.

We can get this done. 

I'd go for Saka. Maitland - Niles too. These two cover about 8 positions between them.

37 minutes ago, Awol said:

Of course it’s not happening, but... if they wanted £60M and NSWE just went “yep, we’ll take that deal..” the meltdown in TalkSport land would be a thing of beauty. 

I really rate the kid, very,very highly....I like ESR too.

44 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

I wish this happens now, cause it would make reading Pinkun absolutely marvelous.

Just had a look myself. Standard fan stuff, one did mention the Villa project but couldn't see it really. 

Feel like this transfer won't happen anyway, no matter how much I want it to happen. Getting the same vibes as Eduardo, which went on all summer but I don't think we were really in for him. Just smoke and mirrors to get Ollie. This time it's McNeil. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sulberto21 said:

I'd go for Saka. Maitland - Niles too. These two cover about 8 positions between them.

Besides the fact they lost their mind letting us sign Martinez, why would Arsenal sell?

6 hours ago, TRO said:

I would love Saka.

Well, take it slow. Always be respectful, and be ready to listen.

If you have skeletons, ease them out gently, and most of all, be honest. The important thing is they accept you for who you are, and if they can't, it is not meant to be.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, Sulberto21 said:

I'd try just to see the reaction from the bald Psycho looking geezer that does the watch alongs on YouTube.

Edit - here it is from the Emirates game. 

Bald guy in yellow throws gems all the way through but at 1hr34 is when he really scared me.

Guy in green comes out with a pearler after we go 2-0 up 

"I called it didn't I ? I said it's gonna be

1-1 Or 2-0 to them." Needless to he left school without qualifications.

Watching them on that game was glorious, I remember watching the bald guys face contort so much he was so angry 

9 hours ago, Sulberto21 said:

I'd try just to see the reaction from the bald Psycho looking geezer that does the watch alongs on YouTube.

Bald guy in yellow throws gems all the way through but at 1hr34 is when he really scared me.

I would wager he never went to school

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

He went to a very good school, it was approved. 

It’s not @Sulberto21’s fault he’s a wrongun mate, if you got fed roadkill as a kid imagine what might of happened 

• Haha 1

Would be a good signing, want to see the reaction of those Gooners if we get him 

There’s quite a few big clubs around Europe needing to raise funds through player sales. Hopefully Lange really does have his finger on the pulse as Deano likes to say. Could potentially pick up a bargain or two

Edited by BleedClaretAndBlue

1 hour ago, Follyfoot said:

It’s not @Sulberto21’s fault he’s a wrongun mate, if you got fed roadkill as a kid imagine what might of happened 

Roadkill was on the school menu in Pype Hayes and never did me any harm. I can bury the bodies as well as the next man. 

• Haha 3

13 hours ago, Sulberto21 said:

Beyond Jack, we’ll have Buendia, Traore & possibly one or two others running rings around them next season.

Baldie may well finally have the breakdown he seems to be on the verge of…

What is it with these crazy, worked up, self entitled London based fans, trying to act hard and assuming that they should automatically win everything? Sickening fanbase, AFTV is an absolute joke.

• Like 1

Interesting article with Norwich's owner on the BBC talking about their financial situation. Essentially, they haven't got any money and won't be 'doing a Fulham' by gambling TV money.

They'll sell in no time once an offer is in, imo. Just depends how man teams are fighting it out.

Little snippet quotes him taking about having to sell players.

"If we do sell one, it's going to be a club record deal," he said.

"It's probably going to start with a number three in front of it and that will give us great opportunities to maybe make the whole better as well. We're really relaxed on that front."

If true that they have no money and would sell as soon as an offer comes in, it does beg the question why we didn't pounce last year when we probably could have had him for £20m.

The Sanson situation shows we were willing to pay early if the price was right. 

We've waited an extra year and will have to pay a PL premium as a result.

I doubt it's all going to be as cut and dry as suggested tbh.

Edited by est1874

Â