Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

42 minutes ago, Laughable Chimp said:

I leave this site for a few days and come back to this news. Can't believe we're actually getting him.

Watkins, Grealish and Buendia should be a front 3 that could rival any attack in Europe.

Just realized they're all the same age too and could remain with us for many years. Just insane to think about.

I honestly still can't believe it. This is a VT meltdown signing. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

bbc one lineofduty GIF by BBC

With thanks to @Vive_La_Villa for inspiring me to post a look alike that probably looks nothing like one of our players*...

Anyone else think Buendia looks just like Line of Duty's Steve Arnott?

(*pending medical)

Well I've never seen LoD, and never heard of Steve Arnott, but yes, Emi B looks very much like that bloke above. 

5 hours ago, Jareth said:

We need to breed Jack with Buendia, I don't care how difficult it is. 

Not that hard, it's been done before. 

image.png.7331f1d27f868b764a600441ebea2bb6.png

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, alreadyexists said:

There have been some big players in that 8 shirt over the years. Brian Little, Mark Draper, Angel, Milner… Tom Cleverly… some bloody big names!

You've actually written Tom Cleverly there. Actually taken the time to write his name, yet not even mentioned Shaw! 

disappointed the sandlot GIF

54 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

With thanks to @Vive_La_Villa for inspiring me to post a look alike that probably looks nothing like one of our players*...

(*pending medical)

Mother of God 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Keyblade said:

I honestly still can't believe it. This is a VT meltdown signing. 

Not sure anything will beat the meltdown we had when we signed Bent. Was a lot of build up to it as well with whispers of a "meltdown man". Buendia is an excellent signing (and obviously better than Bent) but I think at this point we're becoming used to good signings.

1 minute ago, Mantis said:

Not sure anything will beat the meltdown we had when we signed Bent. Was a lot of build up to it as well with whispers of a "meltdown man". Buendia is an excellent signing (and obviously better than Bent) but I think at this point we're becoming used to good signings.

Oh man, I remember when the news broke, it was a bombshell. Nobody was expecting it. Next thing you know he's holding up the Villa kit with Houllier. Was surreal. I thought we were back in business. Turned out it only got worse from there.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, MrBlack said:

(*pending medical)

not as much as lee dixon and James ward prowse

image.jpeg.9332e5374a5f89b46d038aada7d9e1c7.jpegimage.jpeg.8010163fcf4b6e9c63149ffc0eaa31c9.jpeg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MrBlack said:

(*pending medical)

Looks like Sanson to me

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Lerner's Driver said:

His team selections are questionable, but his Dear England letter proves he is far from idiotic.

I don't know what the Dear England letter is but while he may be good with his grammar.... He most definitely is an idiot.... A stubborn idiot at that.

And he'll prove me right after his team selection for the first match of the Euros.

Edited by Villan_of_oz

2 minutes ago, Villan_of_oz said:

I don't know what the Dear England letter is but while he may be good with his grammar.... He most definitely is an idiot.... A stubborn idiot at that.

And he'll prove me right after his team selection for the first match of the Euros.

The “Dear England” letter.

Â