Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

4 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Looks like it's gonna be another sleepless night of waking up randomly and checking my phone to see if he's signed

Won’t he be on a 12-14 hour flight back to the UK? I’d be surprised if we see anything before tomorrow.

12 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Won’t he be on a 12-14 hour flight back to the UK? I’d be surprised if we see anything before tomorrow.

I thought it was all happening over there - he has stay within the Argentina bubble ?

Enough is enough, onto our next target. He has had his chance. If he turns up at body more overnight send him home. Didn’t think he was any good anyway. Now let’s have a look at this Kosovan left winger, plays  in Germany I believe

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mantis said:

Do the club even do ITSOTPs anymore? Last players I remember doing that were Jenas and Hutton 10 years ago.

I think it's been updated to ITSOTTP. I remember quite a few done on the training pitch, like Adama, even Emi M this year.

23 minutes ago, hippo said:

I thought it was all happening over there - he has stay within the Argentina bubble ?

I’m sure I read he can’t sign until after the game last night when he would be coming out of the Argentina bubble.  So I assumed that was their last game and he would be returning home. I would assume it’s all agreed but the press stuff, photos and stuff they’ll want at Villa Park to release to media/public.  Our lawyers and recruitment team won’t go over to Argentina because of restrictions/quarantine and that would’ve all been done remotely but the press stuff will be done when he gets back.

Edited by nick76

Â