Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

22 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

Pulls off his mask and underneath its rashica. 

He would have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for you meddling kids. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Might get Buendia on my shirt next season… would be the first time I’ve done that for years but I’m so excited about this one! 

Why did you have Buendia on your shirt before? 😉😂  Any other player names you've had on your shirt that we haven't signed yet?  If so can you let me know so that I can sneak down to the bookies and lay a little wager!

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Getting restless for the official announcement.

Why? The club have come out and said he's not even doing his medical etc. until after tonight's international. 

Just now, Keyblade said:

Club probably want to reveal him along with the new kit, problem being that he's in South America and the kit won't be ready until mid October :D 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

They said after the game, so I'm hoping it will be done and announced by the time I wake up tomorrow. Otherwise I might start to get a bit edgy.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sam-AVFC said:

They said after the game, so I'm hoping it will be done and announced by the time I wake up tomorrow. Otherwise I might start to get a bit edgy.

Forgot today was Tuesday, thought the game happened yesterday and today is Wednesday 😅

Hope he is revealed with the new kit like @sne said. 

29 minutes ago, allani said:

Why did you have Buendia on your shirt before? 😉😂  Any other player names you've had on your shirt that we haven't signed yet?  If so can you let me know so that I can sneak down to the bookies and lay a little wager!

Ha ha, oh that did tickle me! 

• Haha 1

Â