Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

I'm tempted by getting a Buendia shirt too but I have an unhealthy Jack Grealish collection that I'm addicted to adding to. In 10 years time I'm gonna be one of those freaks that have like 20 jerseys of the same player.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Some of those stats/points are incredible & hard to believe!

They’ve never won a home game without him, since his debut?!

Wow indeed…

I think it was the defensive stats that surprised me the most.  I mean to be topping the assist stats, key passes stats and tackling stats is just unreal!  I'd be happy if we did that with 3 different players not just 1 player!!!!!  My excitement level has just gone through the roof.

3 minutes ago, allani said:

I think it was the defensive stats that surprised me the most.  I mean to be topping the assist stats, key passes stats and tackling stats is just unreal!  I'd be happy if we did that with 3 different players not just 1 player!!!!!  My excitement level has just gone through the roof.

Yeah they are all amazing… sounds like the perfect player 🤣

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Forgot today was Tuesday, thought the game happened yesterday and today is Wednesday 😅

Hope he is revealed with the new kit like @sne said. 

I got a bit confused by it as the game is midnight. I spent about 20 minutes trying to find streams last night.

11 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

I'm tempted by getting a Buendia shirt too but I have an unhealthy Jack Grealish collection that I'm addicted to adding to. In 10 years time I'm gonna be one of those freaks that have like 20 jerseys of the same player.

Take it he'll get number 8? Or maybe 14?

Edited by Mantis

22 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

That Long?......

(just kidding, couldn't resist it)😀

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Mantis said:

Take it he'll get number 8? Or maybe 14?

There have been some big players in that 8 shirt over the years. Brian Little, Mark Draper, Angel, Milner… Tom Cleverly… some bloody big names!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

That’s Trez isn’t it? Or perhaps I’m wrong…

Yeah trez is. I don't know then. Maybe 8 but someone else might get it. I could see something like 23 which is another common number that we don't have in our squad.

Maybe 40 which is pretty iconic for Villa. 

Edited by MotoMkali

2 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

Yeah trez is. I don't know then. Maybe 8 but someone else might get it. I could see something like 23 which is another common number that we don't have in our squad.

Maybe 40 which is pretty iconic for Villa. 

Oh yeah, I forgot 40 was now free as Mings had vacated it.

1 hour ago, sne said:

Club probably want to reveal him along with the new kit, problem being that he's in South America and the kit won't be ready until mid October :D 

Their waiting until ….. Wednesday 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AVFCforever1991 said:

How mental is it that he's actually in the Argentine squad? And he was playing in the championship last season

Southgate wouldn't even consider Jack when we were in the championship

Mason Mount got in though ;) 

I leave this site for a few days and come back to this news. Can't believe we're actually getting him.

Watkins, Grealish and Buendia should be a front 3 that could rival any attack in Europe.

Just realized they're all the same age too and could remain with us for many years. Just insane to think about.

Edited by Laughable Chimp

Â