Villa kit 2021/2

Demitri_C

Does anyone know where we can get the white sports socks with Aston Villa stitched on the front , my lad has seen the players wearing them in the training photos , I couldn’t find in the online club shop ? thanks in advance

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

Badge still curves that annoys me

Also the central pinstripe doesn't line up with the point of the collar. And the shoulders would look way better if they were in the lighter colour so it actually lined up with stripes. 

Awful production by Kappa

I don’t disagree, I’ve been very vocal over my dislike of the design 🤣

I hate the stripes more than anything but the sleeves and the collar are incredibly tacky and cheap.

But it’s done and we hope for better in future.

The quality really needs to be improved in our future kits… I don’t like the rubberised badge either, it’s cheap.

Proper, high quality embroidery makes a big difference. High quality material and design is a necessity too, sick of the cheap crap.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Eastie said:

In my 45 yrs following villa the Luke kit and training  wear has been the best .

Agree , I’d love us to go back to that , my youngest had pretty much all the kit /training wear that season ,superb 

When designs like this Argentina concept (available to buy) & Italy 3rd shirt are possible, I don’t think there’s anything wrong with demanding better…

Would love a similar badge on our kit, the lion would look great in this shade of gold:

spacer.png