Villa kit 2021/2

Demitri_C

43 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Yeah, if its the one i saw leaked somewhere its really nice. Definitely the one ill get even though for a pro with a name on the back comes to £110 ffs

The problem for me is that modern football manufacturers are allergic to putting the crest in the centre and we know Kappa love shoving their logo and the crest up as close as possible to the shoulders, so it won't really be a very accurate replica of the European Cup winning shirt at all.

It'll basically just look like the 14/15 white away kit that Macron put out

Maybe I'm just being stubborn but if we're doing a proper anniversary shirt in honour of our greatest triumph, it should be a little bit more 'on the nose' than anything Kappa will be willing to produce.

13 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Same here. I think away kit probably launched August/September time?

Hopefully no later than August, but knowing how it always goes we’re more likely to be getting it for Christmas.

• Haha 1

Seems all the men’s home sizes online are now saying they are pre order only for jul 23rd , pretty sure purslow said the away shirt would be a couple of weeks after the home shirt 

Edited by Eastie

57 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

Can see it now -

Purslow - Look at these numbers, a record breaking number of units sold! Well done everyone! How much money did we make?

Club shop - Minus 30.000

Edited by slovenian

48 minutes ago, sne said:

This discount code got the buzz going thou, a bit like when the first episodes of the season from some big TV-show gets leaked early by "mistake" :detect: 

Yep - I'm exactly the sucker that fell for their cunning marketing ploy. Filled a basket, found out the code had already been nixed, got the stuff anyway.

15 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

On a completely unrelated note, Atletico Mineiro today released the nicest kit I've ever seen. 

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2021/07/fan-desiged-atletico-mineiro-21-22.html

They get a beautifully designed map and we get a cum stained rag… cheers Kappa

Sarcastic Yes Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Edited by CarryOnVilla

8 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

On a completely unrelated note, Atletico Mineiro today released the nicest kit I've ever seen. 

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2021/07/fan-desiged-atletico-mineiro-21-22.html

Great they get a beautiful shirt that shows where you can drive around Europe and we get a home shirt that looks like it's been driven over with re the tyre mark design.  They get the professional look, we get the 5 year old's version.

1 hour ago, sne said:

This discount code got the buzz going thou, a bit like when the first episodes of the season from some big TV-show gets leaked early by "mistake" :detect: 

You might be on to something there, very clever marketing ploy 👏🏻