Villa kit 2021/2

Demitri_C

Some excellent twitterage on this.

Shame however, that the club now will no longer be able to meet their budgeted revenue and thus FFP meaning Grealish will now have to be sold for £3m and a reserve player of Daniel Levy's choosing.

Edited by Wainy316

2 hours ago, nick76 said:

Great they get a beautiful shirt that shows where you can drive around Europe and we get a home shirt that looks like it's been driven over with re the tyre mark design.  They get the professional look, we get the 5 year old's version.

It’s a shame that the club can’t manage to produce a great looking kit.

However we don’t have to buy it.

I wish more people would decide not too, then the club might consider the fan’s opinion instead of signing off on another dodgy kit!

19 minutes ago, MarkLillis said:

It’s a shame that the club can’t manage to produce a great looking kit.

However we don’t have to buy it.

I wish more people would decide not too, then the club might consider the fan’s opinion instead of signing off on another dodgy kit!

I agree.  It’s not as if they don’t have access to fans views because websites like this cover kits.  Even if they didn’t want to interact with fans they could just look at what people are liking and not liking.  

To end up with the worst design I’ve seen out of all the Villa Home kits that have been banded around social media and forums is an incredible achievement in the worst way.

They do almost everything else right but the kit is poor.  Why they thought car tyre tread marks were the way to go I don’t know.  Aesthetically it’s poor plus the jokes that our team when beaten “look like they have been run over and that’s not just the shirt” joke is going to pee me off.

For anyone looking to buy and find the right size, why not message these people on Twitter that have already bought the shirt?

I still don’t see the attraction though 😆

Still a fugly shirt but I’m past moaning about it 😆

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jas10 said:

Closer look at the shirt here:

Badge still curves that annoys me

1 hour ago, Jas10 said:

Have to admit that it doesn’t look quite so bad on Emi:

spacer.png

Also the central pinstripe doesn't line up with the point of the collar. And the shoulders would look way better if they were in the lighter colour so it actually lined up with stripes. 

Awful production by Kappa