Villa kit 2021/2

Demitri_C

At first glance, it looks like it’s last year’s.

When you get a proper look though… 💩

Its so inferior

But that’s not stopping people buying it and some seem to really like it for some reason…

🤷‍♂️ 

• Confused 1

I really don’t understand some of the negative comments … it’s a typical Villa shirt like every other year pretty much save a few details. For me we are constricted by always looking back at our heritage past for inspiration with the home. Our away shirt is usually the best then a wacky third shirt… be interesting what Adidas template we get for next season … 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, MrBlack said:

Honestly think any of these would have made a better kit, but hey ho. Let's hope Kappa aren't rehired and we get a decent league finish to attract a huge offer from a better manufacturer.

The last one is shit but the 4 above are lovely. The rest would also hit the bin imo. 

2 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Villa must be confident on keeping Jack if they’re using him in the promos and putting his kit front and centre in the shop. 

Barack Obama GIF by NowThis

Remember this gem … 

30639EEE-D117-4E16-8B6E-E17593336A6C.webp

I would have preferred to see some eccentric design on the front of the home shirt, kind of like this Chelsea one from a couple of years back. Not much you can do with claret body + blue sleeves, but come on, at least not a tablecloth design fellas.

Chelsea 19-20 Home Kit Released - Footy Headlines

• Like 2

The training top I ordered at the end of June which was supposed to be sent or delivered today has already been delayed. Received an email saying due to global factory shutdowns and transportation challenges due to the global pandemic the item won’t be available until 21-07-2021, every season there seems to be issues with stock. As a goodwill gesture it would be nice if the club sent the other items I ordered at the same time which are in stock

Edited by holteendhero

24 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

I would have preferred to see some eccentric design on the front of the home shirt, kind of like this Chelsea one from a couple of years back. Not much you can do with claret body + blue sleeves, but come on, at least not a tablecloth design fellas.

Chelsea 19-20 Home Kit Released - Footy Headlines

F7CD74BD-58CA-4AEF-B73B-6304A8FD5A9F.jpeg

Just seen it close up. It's nicer than last seasons. Seems made of better quality material too but could be wrong.

It works much better in person than on some pics. Not a classic but nowhere near the worse either.

• Like 2

In a couple of seasons I’d like to see us experiment with the home and throw off the shackles of the past and try  something different and modern for a season.

Some of my fav kits have been 90/92 93/95 19999/2000 & 01/02 where we have moved away from the claret body blue sleeves. We don’t need to do anything wacky. 

Our marketing campaign is based upon heritage whereas you can see spuds are going more street fashion with their kits… Don’t want us to stray too far away from our roots but something a bit different every few years would be good… 

Edited by thabucks
  • Like 1