Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

Those miserable Arsenal clearings in the woods are convinced that perera is a done deal and buendia is "close"..

Why would you want to go to a disaster club like arsenal? hope we stuff them both on and off the pitch

One of the choice quotes from arsenal forums "why would beundai go to vile" " we are a massive club " and vile are a shitty small club".. lol the knuckle dragger could not even spell buendia...

40 minutes ago, OLDVILLAIN said:

Those miserable Arsenal clearings in the woods are convinced that perera is a done deal and buendia is "close"..

Why would you want to go to a disaster club like arsenal? hope we stuff them both on and off the pitch

One of the choice quotes from arsenal forums "why would beundai go to vile" " we are a massive club " and vile are a shitty small club".. lol the knuckle dragger could not even spell buendia...

That so called disaster club finished above us

8 minutes ago, nnock1984 said:

For me:-

CB - Tuanzebe Loan with option 

LB - ? 

AM - Buendia 40m

ST - Tammy Loan with option 

Outs - Heaton, Elmo, Taylor, Engels, Barkley, Hourihane, Wesley, Trez (when back from injury) 

If Guilbert isnt an out we don't strictly need a LB.  A CDM would be a much bigger priority. 

As for the signing suggestions  if the owning clubs are on board with the "loan to buy" I'd be all over it.  Can't see them accepting it though.  They'll want rid this season,  and they'll be asking bizarrely extortionate amounts.

21 hours ago, MotoMkali said:

Apparently 36 bil. But I don't understand how. Nassef is worth 9 billion, one of his brothers is worth 3 billion. And his other brother and his dad are each worth 1.5 billion. So I'm not sure how their families combined net worth is 36 billion. 

I have two friends here in Dubai that are in senior positions at Youtravel.com, which is part of FTI, owned by the Nassef's brother. 

They've met him many times, and will tell me that the reported wealth of the family is nowhere near the actual figure (much higher).

Interestingly, the grandfather of one of the guys was Leslie Phillips.

Ding dong.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

We should. 

If they get Buendia they will have a very decent fireline.

Not sure i agree with them declining any further.

Their 2nd half of the season was actually very strong. 2nd best team next to Man City in 2021, if they carry on that form onto next season they'll be very decent.

3 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

If they get Buendia they will have a very decent fireline.

Not sure i agree with them declining any further.

Their 2nd half of the season was actually very strong. 2nd best team next to Man City in 2021, if they carry on that form onto next season they'll be very decent.

All in their head

If auba and lacazette turn up then they have a good attack, the problem is that they don't more often then not 

Just now, villa4europe said:

All in their head

If auba and lacazette turn up then they have a good attack, the problem is that they don't more often then not 

Actually been a very consistent team second part of the season though, it's all abou if they can maintain that level of consistency into next season.

I've never questioned Arteta's football knowledge and he is obviously a very talented coach, it's the man managment part i've always questioned about him.

Arsenal will be interesting next season. Really don't they they are as bad as some people are making them out to be. Smith Rowe and Saka extremely talented players and will only get better.