Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

18 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Think it’s fair to say Norwich will really suffer without him, won’t get nearly as many goals… how would they replace him adequately?

Its not our concern.

we could have said that about Ollie.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, TRO said:

Its not our concern.

we could have said that about Ollie.

No it’s not and I don’t really care but it’s going to be very tough for them to survive unless they can spend effectively, but how may quality players are going to want to go there?

I’m not bothered, just want us to be awesome! 😂

1 minute ago, Jas10 said:

No it’s not and I don’t really care but it’s going to be very tough for them to survive unless they can spend effectively, but how may quality players are going to want to go there?

I’m not bothered, just want us to be awesome! 😂

We have our own concerns with fending off predators, its just football.

1 hour ago, MentalM said:

We can and shall never be mouthy. We are Villans, not something similar to the cesspool like i.e. Redcafe. We have class and humility, please dont be arrogant...

Don’t disagree with you… would be nice if we showed a lot more class than others (a massive lack of that nowadays)…

Arsenal & Spurs fans are amongst the worst…

Leeds and Wolves are terrible too.

None more self entitled than Man Poo.

It’s just getting worse & worse especially online and with social media.

I’ll never understand why fans of other clubs jump onto posts, forums, messages etc to bait, abuse and rile up ppl, it’s disgusting and pathetic really… waste of life.

Just enjoy and focus on your own club and have a bit of decency…

• Like 3

1 hour ago, TRO said:

Easy Tiger.....Humility is a virtue.

Humility 👌 Humbleness 👌 Modesty 👌

Fantastic and rare qualities to have…

The best of the best are those that may be successful or exceptional but never really acknowledge it or display it, never boastful and give credit to others… a lack of ego can be a wonderful thing…

Class 👌

Edited by Jas10
  • Like 1

I'll react in the same way to any perceived sleight to our status. I don't think we're entitled to other clubs players, any particular league position, or any of that other shit. I do think we're entitled to respect as a top club. If you don't agree, meh.

Thinking like a top 6 club? You're damn right I do. Not of recent new chav money times, but of all time. Again, I won't apologise.

Also, I have some previous with Norwich fans dissing us. Probably brought up some bile from somewhere. Anyway, carry on.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, HKP90 said:

Good because i dont want either...much better prospects out there

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Mazrim said:

I'll react in the same way to any perceived sleight to our status. I don't think we're entitled to other clubs players, any particular league position, or any of that other shit. I do think we're entitled to respect as a top club. If you don't agree, meh.

Thinking like a top 6 club? You're damn right I do. Not of recent new chav money times, but of all time. Again, I won't apologise.

Also, I have some previous with Norwich fans dissing us. Probably brought up some bile from somewhere. Anyway, carry on.

I get it but overall it’s best that we display a level of class & integrity, the majority of the time… but it’s also hard not to respond and defend yourself when you’re being attacked…

Maybe Norwich still hold a grudge over us taking Lambert… need to let things go.

And Leeds with the “gifted goal”… oh so petty & unreasonable.

Everyone needs to be better…

Edited by Jas10

1 hour ago, Mazrim said:

I 100% agree we should be respected. Personally I am just fed up with the ESL clubs arrogance, and I do my part in not showing that to other teams fans. We all know we will get the new money part thrown at us when we get to Europe in the next few years anyways, other teams fangroups wont care about our history.

I just hope our awesome fan group rise above it, and show other teams respect.

Norwich fans love their Buendia, probably in some way close to the feeling we have with Grealish. He has done insanely much for them, and he has been lojal with promotion and relegation. What Norwich will do with Buendia now? I dont know, I dont know how Covid affected their economy, I dont know their situation, last time they were up they barely invested and prepared to be relegated as soon as they went up. Purely for financial reasons to be ready for the promotion they planned on this year.

I would give alot to get Buendia thou, 40 million seems a reasonable price if you ask me

1 hour ago, HKP90 said:

That's the kind of transfer that he press always like to suggest but in reality very very rarely happens 

2 players+ cash, that would be unprecedented no matter how good in sounds on paper 

And I will pinpoint exhibit A m'lord as to why that never happens - Daniel Levy's valuation of josh onamah 

Edited by villa4europe
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

Can anyone really see us spending another 100 million. Hope to be proved wrong, but just can't see it, especially with no one to sell.

It depends what they want to achieve. If it is to take Villa back to the upper echelons of English football, as has been claimed, they have to.

If not, then no, there's no need.

• Like 2