Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

10 minutes ago, newhavenhibby said:

Good player but not ready for the English Premier League yet.........don't think he would improve your midfield at present.  Still only 21 so time yet to develop his strength.

Best midfielder up here is Ryan Kent of sevco.

Hi mate,

David Turnbull is a better player than Ryan Kent.

Kent is a good player but Turnbull is better.

Edited by Villan4Life

Just now, MotoMkali said:

I think Buendia is good but I think we should be aiming slightly higher. My ideal LW is a slightly more attacking Buendia but better in Oyarzabal. Aside from that I would like Leon Bailey as a RW. 

For me Buendia scored a similar number of goals in the champion ship last time but scored 1 in the prem which is concerning from a winger. 

Well I obviously want Buendia at RW, where he's played for Norwich. Not at LW.

Honestly thing Oyarzabal is well out of our league currently and probably Bailey too but again very quick and interesting RW.

9 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

Hi mate,

Opinions eh😀

Having watched a lot of them I know who I'd want in my side .

Watkins wouldn't even need to move if we paired buendia with Jack, he could just sit on a stool on the penalty area and stick out a foot every now and again!

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Dare I say his stats are better than what Grealish’s were? 

It will be like having two Jacks in the team! 

He is like another Grealish, and he’s younger.

Norwich have struggled badly without him, he will be exceptional in a much better team such as ours.

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, newhavenhibby said:

Opinions eh😀

What do you think of ex Villa Midfielder Jake Doyle- Hayes mate?

It was my suggestion that got him into St MIrren.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

We have to beat Arsenal to his signature…

15 goals & 17 assists is incredible.

Again, creative monster.

Do you think he’d be available so cheap? And their also coming up to asking to be relegated selling their best players after coming up, they managed to keep hold of them when relegated but once they’r up they sell them ? Buendia will be £50m plus

Edited by gwi1890

5 minutes ago, Nigel said:

Watkins wouldn't even need to move if we paired buendia with Jack, he could just sit on a stool on the penalty area and stick out a foot every now and again!

Rhyming Leonardo Dicaprio GIF

1 minute ago, gwi1890 said:

Do you think he’d be available so cheap? And their also coming up to asking to be relegated selling their best players after coming up, they managed to keep hold of them when relegated but once they’r up they sell them ? Buendia will be £50m 

Glad you think that’s cheap, we will land a bargain then 😆

I don’t think it will take more than 40m personally.

There’s some posts and info from interviews given by the Norwich chief-exec if you look back a bit, not unwilling to sell their better players and he believes they can replace them accordingly.

21 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

Hi mate,

I agree Chris, you're bang on.

I follow Rangers quite a bit and I would definately agree that Turnbull would be the better signing of the two.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, newhavenhibby said:

Opinions eh😀

Since you're a Hobo and you hate both Glasgow teams then I'm suprised you would speak highly of either tbh.  :trollface:

6 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Glad you think that’s cheap, we will land a bargain then 😆

I don’t think it will take more than 40m personally.

There’s some posts and info from interviews given by the Norwich chief-exec if you look back a bit, not unwilling to sell their better players and he believes they can replace them accordingly.

It is cheap, because he’s a good player and very valuable for Norwich who will be playing premier league football and will want to stay there, Im sure most Arsenal and Spurs fans think they can get Grealish for £60m to, say that to a Villa fan and they’d laugh at you , I mean it took £33m to get Ollie here , it’s very easy to underestimate players value to clubs ,you could be right and I hope you are !

Edited by gwi1890

We’ve overpaid the expected price for a few players when the club have wanted them in, Mings and Watkins being prime examples.

If we do want Buendia then it’s about talking him into choosing us over dumpster fire that is Arsenal football club. I don’t think the money will be a problem. 

9 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

What do you think of ex Villa Midfielder Jake Doyle- Hayes mate?

It was my suggestion that got him into St MIrren.

Promising but has to develop and add more goals to his game.  Had a good game against us.  Obviously don't see as much of him as the other two. Think he has enjoyed working with Jim Goodwin who I rate highly.

3 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

It is cheap, because he’s a good player and very valuable for Norwich who will be playing premier league football and will want to stay there, Im sure most Arsenal and Spurs fans think they can get Grealish for £60m to, say that to a Villa fan and they’d laugh at you , I mean it took £33m to get Ollie here , it’s very easy to underestimate players value to clubs ,you could be right and I hope you are !

We’ll see, I’m not too bothered about the fee tbh. I just think we need him and he will massively improve our team, can’t see much more of a “surefire hit” than him, not much risk if we get him.