Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

16 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

It depends what they want to achieve. If it is to take Villa back to the upper echelons of English football, as has been claimed, they have to.

If not, then no, there's no need.

The whole, ‘convincing Jack to stay on the strength of our plan and ambition’ narrative last year means either i) we’re in for a big summer, or ii) Jack will be off before the world cup.

Everything points to the first option. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, paul514 said:

I don't understand why something thinks we wouldn't be very capable of signing him

Because they think Villa are a small club. If you’ve had your football education from Sky and their ‘big 6’ pundits then it’s not so surprising. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HKP90 said:

No chance whatsoever of Kane going to chelski being a spuds fan. It'll be city or utd. 

7 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

Yeah....Why who did you think I meant? 

You confused me pal by saying He was "a Spurs Fan"

He wiill Probably go PSG under Poch his old manager. Who can slso pay the money too.

Kane supported Arsenal growing up not Spurs.

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Like 1

Just now, Villan4Life said:

He wiill Probably go PSG under Poch his old manager. Who can slo pay the money too.

Kane supported Arsenal growing up

Did he.....I never knew that. I stand corrected

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

Cyncoed has 220 followers why do you even care what the **** they think?

I don't I just don't understand how someone comes to that viewpoint. 

1 hour ago, paul514 said:

I don't understand why something thinks we wouldn't be very capable of signing him

More because we should be aiming higher now? Or Norwich wouldn't sell unless for an extortionate fee which would make signing him pointless over someone like Bailey who probably could be gotten for a similar fee. 

56 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

You confused me pal by saying He was "a Spurs Fan"

He wiill Probably go PSG under Poch his old manager. Who can slso pay the money too.

Kane supported Arsenal growing up not Spurs.

Would he? He has a real chance to break shearers record if he can stay fit for the next few seasons. 

1 hour ago, Villan4Life said:

Cyncoed has 220 followers why do you even care what the **** they think?

Don’t care at all, but given the track record of Welsh fans mutilating their genitals over sports related bets it made me chuckle. 

42 minutes ago, Awol said:

Don’t care at all, but given the track record of Welsh fans mutilating their genitals over sports related bets it made me chuckle. 

There are multiple incidents? Is this some sort of welsh self-termination syndrome in play?

9 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

Can anyone really see us spending another 100 million. Hope to be proved wrong, but just can't see it, especially with no one to sell.

I actually think we will mate.

I echo that of @Mazrim and think it will be over £100m that we invest once again.

There will be a few players that do leave us I think, albeit not for very much £££, but we need need to create room in the squad for the new arrivals.

Given we will possibly see atleast 5 or 6 new arrivals then £100m+ will not be surprising.

• Like 1