Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

1 minute ago, Awol said:

I’d be very happy with Hudson-Odoi, he’s streets ahead of every winger in our squad bar Grealish and would much prefer him to the Brazillian lad at WBA. 

£100k a week... 

Chelsea have done him big time, should have gone to bayern

He'll be a typical English tricky pacey winger with no pace and had his tricks sussed out by 24

14 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

£100k a week... 

Chelsea have done him big time, should have gone to bayern

He'll be a typical English tricky pacey winger with no pace and had his tricks sussed out by 24

If he can find someone to pay him that then good luck to the lad, but I doubt it. 

5 minutes ago, Awol said:

If he can find someone to pay him that then good luck to the lad, but I doubt it. 

Chelsea! 

He signed a daft contract with them nearly 2 years ago now, then got his injury

Maybe there will be a deal to be done there and he's another emi, reserve player that we get something out of that they can't but I really don't see it 

48 minutes ago, Awol said:

Bayern were very interested in him hence the contract.

That guy has 1 goal and 1 assist in 26 games this season. And he's not played senior football before that.

He turns 22 in a month but maybe he's a late bloomer and maybe it's someone we plan to loan out to Vitoria if our owners buys them :D 

Looking at Transfermarkt he hasn't played 90 minutes in a single game this season and has been subbed after 55-60 minutes in every game he's started.

Odd link.

Edit: Maybe they got it wrong and the young Algerian at Bordeaux we were looking at was Yacine Adli, would make slightly more sense.

Edited by sne

15 minutes ago, sne said:

That guy has 1 goal and 1 assist in 26 games this season. And he's not played senior football before that.

He turns 22 in a month but maybe he's a late bloomer and maybe it's someone we plan to loan out to Vitoria if our owners buys them :D 

Looking at Transfermarkt he hasn't played 90 minutes in a single game this season and has been subbed after 55-60 minutes in every game he's started.

Odd link.

Edit: Maybe they got it wrong and the young Algerian at Bordeaux we were looking at was Yacine Adli, would make slightly more sense.

45B81212-2BB4-4E35-A00D-48651E3CF30D.jpeg

Someone close to the club today told me its infact a 400million war chest we've got this summer. Owners are serious in challenging for the title 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, messi11 said:

Someone close to the club today told me its infact a 400million war chest we've got this summer. Owners are serious in challenging for the title 

Wait What GIF by Willie Jones

• Haha 3

Seems like there's something in the Zerkane stories, all the more reliable outlets are reporting it. Not surprising given our Mackenzie's history of finding perhaps underrated players in France, and Brentford have also had success doing similar and I think our current setup with Lange and Leth probably has some similarites with how they do things.

If shopping for wingers in the Uber Eats ligue Un then I do hope Romain Faivre from Brest is in the menu. Classy player just been linked with PSG as well as the usual Dortmund, Milan oh and Leeds ... 

https://breakingthelines.com/player-analysis/player-analysis-romain-faivre/

Brest’s star man is a versatile attacking midfielder capable of playing off either flank or in the middle as a number 10, and this adaptability is crucial for any modern footballer; he can plug any hole that may arise

Reportedly available for €20million 

22 minutes ago, messi11 said:

Please don't start this nonsense again 😭 

• Haha 1

On 27/03/2021 at 21:20, useless said:

I'm only basing this off highlights but Kwadwo Baah of Rochdale looks an interesting player, a move to Man City fell through in January, not sure if they're going to go back for him, but I'm sure there will be a lot of interest.

He has signed for Watford today.