Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

13 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

Move over Martial!

What will all those plastic Mancs do???  I thought they burned their vintage Ronaldo kits yesterday upon news he's possibly going to Man City?

6 minutes ago, KMitch said:

What will all those plastic Mancs do???  I thought they burned their vintage Ronaldo kits yesterday upon news he's possibly going to Man City?

Run as fast as they can to the nearest computer to buy whatever vintage Ronaldo kits are available on eBay and pretend it never happened.

Edited by Aston_Villan4

6 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

This would be good business IMO, a move in the right direction. 

Don't know about this one. I saw him miss a penalty once so he's obviously no improvement AEG. Don't really see the point of getting him to sit on the bench.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, RichiBoi11 said:

That Kristoff Terreur is claiming on twitter that Axel Witsel has actually been offered to us, and I'm pretty sure he was one of the guys to break the Wesley signing a couple of years back, so there might be something in it. He is however tempering it, by saying it's an agent offer rather than us approaching him, so if we aren't interested it'll be a non starter. If he really is available for 5 million euros and decent wages can be negotiated, I think we should be all over this.

I thought Witsel was meant to have a bit of a bad attitude (although, admittedly, I’m going off information from about 8 years ago when we were last linked to him). If he does have a bad attitude then we should avoid, and I think Smith would too.

If not then he could be a decent stop-gap. 

Although, saying that, why would we sign a stop-gap ageing player when we clearly have the money to buy a player of similar ability in his prime?

Just now, Rob182 said:

I thought Witsel was meant to have a bit of a bad attitude (although, admittedly, I’m going off information from about 8 years ago when we were last linked to him). If he does have a bad attitude then we should avoid, and I think Smith would too.

Although, saying that, why would we sign a stop-gap ageing player when we clearly have the money to buy a player of similar ability in his prime?

Well, if it is a stop-gap, obviously it’s because they rate Ramsey and Chuk so highly. I would think they throw money at a bag name prime target if they didn’t think our youth could make a major impact in a couple of years.

2 minutes ago, Rob182 said:

That's total rubbish...  He is a leader in the Dortmund team and the Belgian national side.  

6 minutes ago, Rob182 said:

I don't think we are.

I think we are going with what we have.

8 minutes ago, Straggler said:

Don't know about this one. I saw him miss a penalty once so he's obviously no improvement AEG. Don't really see the point of getting him to sit on the bench.

I bet he can't even speak English and I mean next to Cheetah, how fast is he really, its all a bit meh.