Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

22 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Rumours Marseille are signing Milik for £10m. 

Another player who'd be good for us. I wonder if they've just acquired some funds from somewhere?

You seem to have the same taste in players as I. £10m is an absolute steal.

7 hours ago, villalad21 said:

Not sure signing bench players is the way to go.

And right now that means buying someone who get's straight in the first eleven and who is better than the likes of McGinn and Barkley. Which is of course a tough task.

Just don't see the point if he is just marginally better than Nakamba.

If their not better than who we've got don't bother signing anyone i'd say. Quality over quantity.

villalad21 writes off a player who he's never heard of therefore he's not good enough. what a shocker.

4 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

villalad21 writes off a player who he's never heard of therefore he's not good enough. what a shocker.

If he haven't reached a higher level than Marseille then there is no way he is better than McGinn or Barkley.

And if he can't improve on our starting eleven he isn't good enough for me.

Keep doing what we did in the summer. Purchase a caliber of player that goes straight into the eleven. That's how you improve. Don't waste money on filler.

Edited by villalad21

2 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Keep doing what we did in the summer. Purchase a caliber of player that goes straight into the eleven. That's how you improve. Don't waste money on filler.

So sign another Traore?

3 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

If he haven't reached a higher level than Marseille then there is no way he is better than McGinn or Barkley.

so they have to be playing for a higher level club to the where we're currently at to be good enough for our starting 11? and how do you judge whether marseille are not a good enough level to be buying players from? they're 6th in the table currently. you also seemed fairly happy with us buying watkins i seem to recall...why does the logic of "not reached a higher level than Brentford so not good enough" not apply in his case?

and how much of sanson have you actually seen to therefore assume that he doesn't go into our starting 11? or is it purely that he plays for marseille therefore not good enough? genuine questions

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Villalad logic 🤦🏽‍♂️

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

McGinn: 5 Career Europa + CL Appearances

Sanson: 25 Career Europa + CL Appearances

Edited by Villaphan04

10 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

What were we thinking of signing a bloke from Hibs who Celtic only offered £2.5m for. If he was any good he wouldn’t be playing in Scotland. 

The last thing we need is a right back from Forest when they couldn’t even make the playoffs. 

Smith hasn’t got a clue, we need Big Sam to keep us up. 

I could go on. 

frustrated loop GIF by Crispe

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

I was thinking more of Peter Withe. Past your bed time son. 

Oh yes compare our legendary team in the early 80's with almighty Marseille with impressive 3 points in a subpar group.

This might come as a surprise to some people but playing in the Champions league doesn't automatically make you any good.

Edited by villalad21

8 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Nice logic there.

Freaking Demba Ba also played CL this season. Should we replace Watkins with him?

In his day he was a top quality striker and fair play to him for still playing at that level at his age. What's your point?

5 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Oh yes compare our legendary team in the early 80's with almighty Marseille with impressive 3 points in a subpar group.

This might come as a surprise to some people but playing in the Champions league doesn't automatically make you any good.

what about a europa league final? that both marseille (inc sanson) played in 2 years ago?

look...unlike others, i don't think you're a troll. i just think you are just in one of 2 camps when we're linked with a player.

1) "i've heard of him, seen him play, solid player, definitely improves us, dont care that he only plays in the championship, i know he improves us". 2) "never heard of him...who does he play for? marseille? lyon? mickey mouse league, and even their fans think he's shit. made my mind up, he won't improve us, even though i've no idea if he's any good"

Edited by tomav84
  • Haha 1

Â