Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

Love it when we are linked with a foriegn player all the VT 'insert country name'  football experts come out i.e. (jump on YouTube) unlike it seems the majority of VT I'm no French football authority.

This seems the right sort of signing for us where we are at right now, we are not in a position to be signing superstar first eleven players but Sanson certainly seems better than any midfield options we have on the bench and a viable rotation player Smith needs players on the bench he has faith in. 20 mil is todays market seems about right tbh! 

Whether there are legs in this or just paper/twitter talk who knows but wouldn't be upset if this was to happen would definately improve the squad.

21 minutes ago, KMitch said:

You guys fall for the bait every time. He’s a Leeds supporting troll.  Ignore him and have another pint. 

It's too annoying :lol:

He's clearly not going to be banned and takes over every thread. If only you could block the replies to him as well!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, Big Salad said:

I had a friend in college named Morgan who always pissed on himself and others when drunk and after a google search Sanson means 'The sun's man' in Hebrew.

That's all I got.

Bet you weren't tossed.

• Haha 1

So to be clear, because Morgan plays for Marseille he can't be as good as McGinn......who came from Hibs. 

Makes perfect sense to me. 

8 minutes ago, Mjvilla said:

Didn't Chelsea sign drogba from Marseille at the age of 26? Turned out to be a terrible signing that. 

Theres no point. There'll be a reason why your comment doesn't change anything for him. There always is.  

Edited by Rolta
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Mat Kendrick's Dentist said:

I hope we sign this guy, as he's called Morgan, like me.

If we get it over the line I'm going straight on the stella in celebration. I only hope I don't start pissing everywhere like I usually do 😬

It was especially bad in college. My main target was a guy we called 'The Salad'. He hadn't a clue I was doing it! Anyway, I digress. Let's hope we get Sanson over the line

I thought your name was Mat?

• Haha 2

Â